1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Sideshow charge you to switch? I'm thinking about cancelling this and ordering the regular version too.
Nope they cancelled the black chrome and put the NRD and my payments to the regular with the same schedule. Also I was able to put this months coupon on the regular as well.

Did Sideshow charge you to switch? I'm thinking about cancelling this and ordering the regular version too.

I did something similar as well. Originally I had ordered the solo Batman figure without Superman because I have the MOS Superman but when I noticed the cowl was exclusive to the combo pack I decided to get the combo. I called them asked to cancel the solo Batman and then re-ordered the combo. She went ahead into my account and re-applied the rewards points AND the coupon so I didn't lose that.

Nope they cancelled the black chrome and put the NRD and my payments to the regular with the same schedule. Also I was able to put this months coupon on the regular as well.
Nice! I used rewards points on mine, so hopefully those will carry over.

Hopefully they don't make you pick either your reward points or the NRD.
I used reward points on my regular Batman then my two pack converted. Sideshow was able to swap for the exclusive and transfer my reward points, transfer the nrd, and kept my original flex schedule. I was charged the nrd but was refunded the next day. They should be able to do the same for you

I used reward points on my regular Batman then my two pack converted. Sideshow was able to swap for the exclusive and transfer my reward points, transfer the nrd, and kept my original flex schedule. I was charged the nrd but was refunded the next day. They should be able to do the same for you

My worked out fine. Someone else in other thread was told he had to pick either his rewards points or the NRD.

I can't decide. I dig that this one looks like it in the rain just like during the fight in the movie but I also think the regular version is kinda classic. dammit...

Something about the utility belt being the same color as the armor really bothered me. And as MikeyTheKid said, the weathering on the regular figure looks a lot better and less "cheap".

Something about the utility belt being the same color as the armor really bothered me. And as MikeyTheKid said, the weathering on the regular figure looks a lot better and less "cheap".

Yup the belt should be yellow. It it was yellow and spikes on his arms were yellow as well I might have kept this one.

The reward points from Leia finally dropped into the pool, so I PO'd the guy for about $57 off. Between this version and the regular, I personally think this one looks better. I don't care about the yellow color of the belt, I just think this one looks cooler all around, and as others have pointed out, this looks pretty close to the rained-on look of the movie enough to where I don't care it's not technically correct; the stylized design works in the figure's benefit.

That being said, I have never, nor do I plan on ever, getting any other "chrome" or "shiny" or "gold" versions of any other figure. But, between this and the regular version, you can't really go wrong with either one.

The only thing I don't like about this version is that stupid flight stand. Sure, it's a fine stand when the figure merits it, but this one doesn't even come with a flight pose pole, which this figure wouldn't use anyway, plus it doesn't match the rest of the line, and has a bigger footprint, so why even go with this style of stand as the exclusive? The regular BVS stands are so cool, and the choice of this stand is just irritating.

The reward points from Leia finally dropped into the pool, so I PO'd the guy for about $57 off. Between this version and the regular, I personally think this one looks better. I don't care about the yellow color of the belt, I just think this one looks cooler all around, and as others have pointed out, this looks pretty close to the rained-on look of the movie enough to where I don't care it's not technically correct; the stylized design works in the figure's benefit.

That being said, I have never, nor do I plan on ever, getting any other "chrome" or "shiny" or "gold" versions of any other figure. But, between this and the regular version, you can't really go wrong with either one.

The only thing I don't like about this version is that stupid flight stand. Sure, it's a fine stand when the figure merits it, but this one doesn't even come with a flight pose pole, which this figure wouldn't use anyway, plus it doesn't match the rest of the line, and has a bigger footprint, so why even go with this style of stand as the exclusive? The regular BVS stands are so cool, and the choice of this stand is just irritating.

It should come with the regular stand but instead of the dark gray it should be black.

My worked out fine. Someone else in other thread was told he had to pick either his rewards points or the NRD.

I just had Sideshow switch mine for the regular version, and I kept the NRD and rewards points. I'm not sure why they didn't do that for the person you're talking about. :huh

Final payment next week and no news or delay yet. Got the 3 month delay notice on the Regular Batman a month before last payment was due.

Back