1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love how the regular armored version came out, but the armor looks beautiful in black too. I hope the final product looks just as gorgeous.

Still wish it came with the same stand as the rest of the BvS line though.

People say this armour is non existent in the movie, but i saw the prototype in person and its gorgeous. The black theme suits batman well.. Imo looks even better than the regular armor batman...

People say this armour is non existent in the movie, but i saw the prototype in person and its gorgeous. The black theme suits batman well.. Imo looks even better than the regular armor batman...

nnsns.gif

giphy.gif

Though this version actually didn't appear in the film, I do think the BC gives a nice "wet look" effect from when they were fighting in the rain.

I thought the fight scene with superman in the rain....the armored does looks little chrome. Although chrome version looks pretty damn sweet. I prefer the reg armored bat cause is more screen accurate.

Really torn between this and the original armored batman. I have this on preorder but the more i see the normal one the more Im pulled toward it. Cant afford em both sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really torn between this and the original armored batman. I have this on preorder but the more i see the normal one the more Im pulled toward it. Cant afford em both sigh.

I'm actually the opposite. When something is armored, I want it to shine. Maybe it's the iron man collector in me.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

After watching the film a couple of times , I never really seen a part where the suit looked black . I originally thought that I would . Maybe in the very very darkest scene , but only for a second . I guess it depends on how good your TV is . I have a Pioneer KURO pro and it plays dark scenes extremely well . For me the original version is the one to get but there's something that's still pulling me to this one .

Black chrome gives the wet look that looks more screen accurate to me. But what do I care, I will be getting both. I do prefer black chrome one.

Back