1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered also. My only real problem is: what if the movie suck? Lol. Anyway, I guess I will lose my NRD cuz I'm not waiting.
Yeah, no kidding lol. I would imagine you could make a profit by selling it, I saw people doing that with the Stealth Mk VII.
judging from the cosbaby versions...Probably gonna get the regular chrome too
Toy Fair Exclusive lol

Ordered... I still kinda want the regular one, but I don't want to regret missing out on this, I'm sure the regular version will be available for awhile and probably won't go up in price as much as this when it sells out.

i was going to ordered the original but glad I waited, this Black chrome suit looks awesome. did not hesitate on the preorder, Its gonna be great.

Ordered... I still kinda want the regular one, but I don't want to regret missing out on this, I'm sure the regular version will be available for awhile and probably won't go up in price as much as this when it sells out.

Yeah, I held off on ordering the regular figuring it would be around awhile or wouldn't be too hard to get on the aftermarket but I'm afraid this thing is going to pull another stealth mark vii

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll be annoyed if this is around long enough to get discounted, like Maria Hill. This is only my second day one PO in years... This might be the first figure I put batteries in. Looks awesome with the glowing eyes against the black.
71d304985a883ef57d40bcf253fbe395.jpg

Ordered one with some SS points. Knock it down to $180.

Black Chrome ver pre-order sold out in Hong Kong already...

I would be concern about this being like the Stealth Armored Iron man. It looks dark blue but in reality is a completely different color and not nearly a nice as the one pictured.

I would be concern about this being like the Stealth Armored Iron man. It looks dark blue but in reality is a completely different color and not nearly a nice as the one pictured.

maybe if a few more people say this i will cancel my preorder. the dozen or so times ive read this exact comment hasnt quite sunk in for me yet.

Buy this if you like it but don't buy this cause you think it will be a Fast Sellout. This will be around for a long while. They are gonna Milk each and Every one of these Figures for as long as they can!!
It's NOT even One per Customer like most of their Exclusives.

Back