1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. Iron Man figures are generally more to begin with and I think at this point the higher price for those just kind of goes because they know people will buy them. I think with Batman they may not go too high off the bat for a variant. I might be wrong but with the regular price being $250 I for some reason don't see this getting marked up more than $50. If it were diecast it would be different.

I don't know. Iron Man figures are generally more to begin with and I think at this point the higher price for those just kind of goes because they know people will buy them. I think with Batman they may not go too high off the bat for a variant. I might be wrong but with the regular price being $250 I for some reason don't see this getting marked up more than $50. If it were diecast it would be different.

Both Reg Mark VII and armored bats are $250. And IM stealth was priced at $340.
Even if Batman's price is gonna be lower, its gonna be closer to the stealth price.

As with the majority I think we're in this hobby for getting something that looks like it walked off the screen.
It looks dumb too-being so shiny but having all the scratches on it but still so clean?
Il be picking up the "movie version" not the "chocoolate version"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's my major gripe on this figure. Even on the high-res pictures the weathering is too faint, almost non-existent (even on those deep cuts/scratches), that the figure looks like anybody took a unit of the regular Armored Batman, took a can of chrome black paint and sprayed all over it.

This reminds me of the old 90s Iron Man toys with the snap on chrome parts, :lol

513EY6eyV%2BL.jpg

I don't think it looks bad but as many have said here, I'll stick with screen version especially since there is sure to be a mark up on this.

I like that they didn't even bother to include the same stand with this version. That would really bug me if I were displaying both. Especially if they're placing a premium price on this guy and using the same recycled stand they've been using for two years now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Convention pictures look good. I hope we're part of the Asian Tour so I can see this in person. Will certainly help me decide to double-dip on this figure.

It looks nice but I think I'd rather have (and prefer) the version that comes from the film

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

i like him so much

but i was thinking: maybe they will make also the chrome version. Because There is a cosbaby with that also

look this cosbaby:

chrome.jpg

Back