1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can actually order 6 of them if you want.

Limited my ass.

Much like the Mark Stealth that struggles to sell for freaking $350 shipped all over FB.

Buy it because you like it, but don't fall for BS. You could easily get this later for cheaper (from impulse buyer collectors that can't really afford ****).

This may be a stupid question but I'm wondering if these are actually metal or simply chrome-painted plastic. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Not stupid, just a little naive. I miss feeling that way about Hot Toys.

I'm a hypocrite :lol

I made fun of it but after seeing the display photos AND seeing that it's the same cost as the standard one, I ordered without much hesitation. Even if it isn't as shiny I think it'll display better than the standard because of the darker coloring of the armoring.

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love I will probably pre-order him. The toy looks amazing! I am waiting to see if we get a Batman/ Bruce Wayne two pack before buying a regular Batman
On display at the convention

12790890_1293127030701433_5491615570025463438_n.jpg

12821434_1293124327368370_5732388871972587775_n.jpg

12806209_1293124330701703_3818888004005615507_n.jpg

12795553_1293124407368362_1077332054874892635_n.jpg

I just realized I didn't even look at the price when I ordered... I'm kinda shocked it's the same price as the regular.

Just ordered also. My only real problem is: what if the movie suck? Lol. Anyway, I guess I will lose my NRD cuz I'm not waiting.

I don't understand people who say this! So what if it does? The main thing is do you like the figure – I'm not getting the armoured version, but will be getting the standard Batman... and regardless of the film, I think it's the best live action Bat-costume by far, which is what's important.
The opposite is also true, AoU was successful, but the Quicksilve figure was terrible - the Drax figure too is very underwhelming!

Movie will be fine- stop worrying.
Went ahead and POed BCAB...too shiny and cool to resist the impulse...:lol

I don't understand people who say this! So what if it does? The main thing is do you like the figure – I'm not getting the armoured version, but will be getting the standard Batman... and regardless of the film, I think it's the best live action Bat-costume by far, which is what's important.
The opposite is also true, AoU was successful, but the Quicksilve figure was terrible - the Drax figure too is very underwhelming!

The main thing for u is if u like the figure or not. For me is if the movie suck or not. I would hate to have a I figure from a movie I hated. Feeling that I used my money for something that was in a movie that I didnt like. Thats my opinion.

Thought I'd pass but the price works since I don't have to pay what I did for the chrome Stormtrooper. May pull the trigger after all.

Budget Stark said in a video today that there are 500 of these at secret base and 300 at chocoolate, so I guess we have a really limited edition this time (probably 300-500 at SS). So it will sell out like Mark VII Stealth Mode, I'm not going to wait lol. Btw, at this price point (same as the standard), I would go with this all the way.

Yeah I saw that video today and preordered it. That's true there a 500 at secret base of these , ( Asia market) , but there are probably more in the states ( still may be more limited than the standard version )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly even if the movie is the 2nd coming of Gigli, the Batman costuming and look are amazing, the best we've gotten so far IMHO. I'd have ordered it anyway.

I wonder if we'll see a black chrome Batsignal to go with it too :lol

Back