1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks nice, but this is as big of a pass for me as the variant blue Adam West '66 figure.

Between this and the chrome Batmobile from DC Collectibles, companies are really helping me kick that whole completist mentality.

So is this another collaboration with Chocoolate? I saw something on Secret Base's Facebook page about a preorder of this with a Batman v Superman shirt.

Yes it is. Not sure how it will be distributed overseas.
Might see it on SideShow, might not.

All this and still no Wonder Woman...

She's coming. Just a matter of when Hot Toys chooses to announce it. Cruel & Unusual Films gave their Approval 2 weeks ago, and I believe HT can solicit it without final approval from WB (one of those "Pending Licencor Approvals" things).

As with the majority I think we're in this hobby for getting something that looks like it walked off the screen.
It looks dumb too-being so shiny but having all the scratches on it but still so clean?
Il be picking up the "movie version" not the "chocoolate version"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Not sure how it will be distributed overseas.
Might see it on SideShow, might not.

Thanks. Yea that's what I wonder too. I actually bought the chrome Stormtrooper but went through Timcent to get it. This one may be the same deal for people looking to buy it. Likely a pass for me especially if it's going to cost what the Stormtrooper did...

Why is it called the chocolate version?

That's the name of the magazine or shop that's over there

I think it's a clothing company which of course makes it more weird. :lol

Yeah, it looks nice, but this is as big of a pass for me as the variant blue Adam West '66 figure.

Between this and the chrome Batmobile from DC Collectibles, companies are really helping me kick that whole completist mentality.

Is that variant blue Adam West '66 figure ever coming out? It's been so long I'd just started believing it was cancelled.

I kind of like it. It looks like it's wet, so it kind of does feel movie accurate.

Didn't expect this figure at all. If I get a Batman from the new film it'll probably be the regular armored version or the regular suited version. I'm a big fan of Batman but I don't feel like I'll like the new film enough that I'll want multiple versions.

I wish the armor really has that blue hue.
This thread is gonna go on a frenzy once its shown that its a dark black like the Ironman version.

I wish the armor really has that blue hue.
This thread is gonna go on a frenzy once its shown that its a dark black like the Ironman version.

It's called the 'Black Chrome' version... If people get confused by that, then they deserve to be disappointed.

It's called the 'Black Chrome' version... If people get confused by that, then they deserve to be disappointed.

Yeah, that's why I'm sure this is gonna be pitch black like the Ironman version.
But that thread was constantly in an uproar cause people kept expecting it to look BLUEish cause of the promo pics.

I just want to see this for pre-order on Sideshow so I see what it costs. I'm on the fence with this, I pre-ordered batman with superman and the armored batman. I wish I could just buy them all haha. And just when I was thinking of bidding for General Zod or Jack Nicholson Joker.

Back