1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you would buy a Black Chrome Keaton. :lol

No way bro. :monkey3

This reminds me of 1997 where Hasbro was making all those "limited edition" deluxe chrome variants of Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze. :lol Looks so cheap compared to the regular version.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
looks cool but thankfully I don't go for figures/designs that aren't featured in the movie and I'm pretty sure this won't be :lol

So is this another collaboration with Chocoolate? I saw something on Secret Base's Facebook page about a preorder of this with a Batman v Superman shirt.

Mouthpc is improved but still not good enough....

Also, the helmet seems different., sharper nose? .. prefer the one shown under the regular armour version...

No way bro. :monkey3

This reminds me of 1997 where Hasbro was making all those "limited edition" deluxe chrome variants of Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze. :lol Looks so cheap compared to the regular version.

Haha reminds of when I was 7 or 8 and my sister and her friend bought me Mr. Freeze's Ice Headquarters for my birthday. I started setting up and they asked me how I liked it. I said it was great except I had no figures for it. They gave each other a look and returned with pretty much all the figures in that poster. That chrome Batman really takes me back.

Anyway, the original version was a bit of a let down for me. The armor looks like clay and it doesn't look as good as the film because that one is all wet. This one is black and shiny. Does anyone else kind of prefer that?

Cool version of the suit and dope looking figure but pointless to me if it doesn't appear on screen

:goodpost:

Never understood the appeal of most variants. I want a figure that accurately represents what I saw on screen. To each their own, but this one's not for me, either.

Oh man, is HT going the Iron Man route with the armored BvS suit now? :lol

It's funny, thinking back now, I think I bought a chrome silver Batman figure, forgot if it was TAS or Forever, but I bought since it was the closest I could get to the black grey version, haha.

Back