1/6 Hot Toys-BvS: DOJ-1/6th Scale Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well holy cow.This came out way better looking then I expected.Glad I went with this over the original armored.This gives it a little extra pizazz:clap

Yeah it turned it great, I'm glad I ordered it too.
Looks like a great version of it, pretty screen accurate to certain scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Reg but I'm starting to feel this could be the better version

I know right? I'm trying to resist but is not working. :lol

No point resisting man,
U know it'll look good sitting on its own in that detolf. Looking mean and moody.
While the regular version looks good underneath it, but u know, u just know - this ones cooler

Wow looks gorgeous in those pics :yess: Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Been so jealous seeing all the in hand pics of the regular armoured version, almost made me regret choosing this. Both versions looks stunning IMO.

Still a long wait till it gets here to the UK of course :gah:

Found a comparison on Instagram.
IMG_5323.JPG

This is looking pretty nice. I have to admit, that I wish I would have preordered the regular suit (just because it is the one seen on screen), but I ordered from Popcultcha when they had that big glitch and got a great deal on this. I tried to have my order switched, but they said I would have to cancel the order and reorder, thus negating the substantial discount, so I kept this order. My biggest gripe is the fact that it comes with that hideous stand. I managed to score a regular Armored Batman stand on ebay the other day though, so problem solved. Also have the lighted spear on PO from OSK. Can't wait to get it all. Best part, it's all paid for, so I just have to sit back and wait for the shipping notices. :cool: :impatient:

This looks like battle damage version with good details of the scratches.

Back