1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe those colours have been changed in post production. WW does look a little drab there. The contrast between Batman's black and grey looks fine though, shame the gold belt is so muted.

Maybe those colours have been changed in post production. WW does look a little drab there. The contrast between Batman's black and grey looks fine though, shame the gold belt is so muted.

I think it’s because Flash is supposed to be a noticeable red that maybe they thought if WW is too lit it would contrast too much and the two reds would look too distracting when she is with Flash . So make her outfit as dull on the screen

Yup and it’s good to know that they are still going with this formula for the TA hs

This HS is spot on if it stays this way

The hair is a little high but I agree otherwise. When this is released it will have been determined that this is The Worst sculpt ever.

Got mine on Saturday :yess:

BCBF249A-414C-4B12-8475-E07328B9ABD5.jpg

818F9AF1-9FF5-41DF-A226-244A2D13A95E.jpg

F5538A44-EC25-468F-B547-EDBD78F97AFB.jpg

I think that the JL suit is going to be much darker as well as well as a different HS for the final release

The problem is now Bats looks so comic gimmicke, and WW looks too drab :slap

I just hope HT makes the Bat symbol on his chest as noticeable as in this pic. The prototype shown at Cons up to now hasn't been very prominent or clear.

Hey Pete, no, nothing yet. Looks like I may be waiting a bit longer in that case. Fingers crossed she shows up this week. What do you make of the figure?

I really like her. I wasn't sure if I would or not, and I was thinking of just selling her on, but I think I may have changed my mind now!

She'll go nicely with my BvS Batman and custom Superman, and she ups my female figure quota to 2, alongside ANH Leia (soon to be 3 when Hoth Leia, arrives), so I think she has justified her place in my collection.

The only real criticisms I have for now are that I wish they had made the sword in metal, as it looks very cheap and is a bit flimsy, and I don't like the plasticy harness (hence why she isn't wearing it in my pics!) - I'm going to have a go at making my own one out of leather (I just bought a second harness on Toy Anxiety so I can take it apart to copy the design and use the buckles). I'll post pics when it's done.

Saw this on FB “ HT at CICF 2017 “

It’s happening freaks

JL

This is amazing

I will feel better about the WW figure once HT puts it up for PO...I really want that one with the robe and I am hoping the training one is not the only one from WW movie...they show so many figures that never get released...I try not to get excited anymore until I actually see the PO page...

The head/shoulder/bust area of that training one is sooooo perfect looking. The rest is nice too, but the sculpt and arm definition photographs so well.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and I think this is a fantastic figure, now one of my faves. Mine needed a few tweaks to make it better, though. For some reason, mine came with the armor hanging quite low on the torso (it seems inconsistent from figure to figure with the pics so far from people), so I took it apart and discovered she was a C cup trying to squeeze into a B, which was causing the problem! :lol So a little "reduction surgery" later, and the cuirass now sits higher and more accurately. While manipulating and squeezing her into the armor I also ended up with spots of rubbed off skin, so that is an issue that needs care when handling. Luckily the skin and the flesh are very close in color so the damage is subtle. I also thought she needed a haircut, not for length but for thickness. In typical "doll hair" fashion things were chopped off mostly all one length so the effect is too heavy, especially for curly/wavy hair. So I did a lot of thinning and especially thinned out the inner layers of hair. I used Dollfie products for the first time to restyle the hair--shampoo, water wax, and hair spray--and I like the products. I used both a wide tooth comb and a toothbrush to get the tangles and frizz out and get the curls back. Anyway, here are some pics:
P1060449.jpgP1060450.jpgP1060453.JPG

Wow, really nice job with those mods, Tankgirl! I always thought something looked a bit off with the fit of the armor, but yours is absolutely perfect now and right out of the movie.

Yup and it’s good to know that they are still going with this formula for the TA hs

This HS is spot on if it stays this way

Still think the lips need to be fuller or mouth slightly larger. It would go a long way to being a more accurate resemblance.

Back