1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen people on youtube pull the hands off and the wrist pegs still stay in the arm. There's no way mine would ever do that. They are so loose.

Sharing some pics of the recent sculpt I repainted for a friend

f7a66e77110ffd0f058fd55c1f8df37c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen people on youtube pull the hands off and the wrist pegs still stay in the arm. There's no way mine would ever do that. They are so loose.

I have the same issue with her right hand. If the sword were metal, her hand would slide right out; barely can get it to stay in with the plastic sword. I'm wondering if there's some sort of mod we can do.

Just got her tonight. Sorry for the poor lighting, I just have to post a pic of these three!
f41d432473b0a50b5e20e78c8c3bef7e.jpg

After a month + of reading other reviews and praises and criticisms, I finally got this today.

Overall, I think it is a good representation. Maybe the cheeks on the face are too thin, or they are not quite high enough, but for a 1/6 wonder woman, I think it looks great.

I'm going to try brushing some of this product out of the hair so it isn't so matted, it's a bit like Chewbacca out of the box. The sword is indeed a flimsy piece of plastic, I guess after baby doll hot toys decided that was cheaper than metal.

My biggest gripe though, the color of the feet, which you really won't notice from the front or back. From the side, you can kind of see the side of the feet, and the feet on my figure are quite noticeably grayer than the other skin you see. I don't know about anyone else, but as soon as I see a flaw, it's really all I can see, so this figure will always be front on in my display. Its not a deal breaker, just a bit of a letdown for $235. Thankfully i did get the *cheeky* version, and even though I can fix it, I would rather just make it match on both sides (sorry I grew up in the 80s).

Lastly, articulation, it's pretty stiff. Its not as bad as armored batman v1, but it's not much better either. But I guess it makes sense because I thought BVS was stiff, I'm surprised superman didn't crack some coal with his cheeks to make a diamond to impress lois.

Just got her tonight. Sorry for the poor lighting, I just have to post a pic of these three!
f41d432473b0a50b5e20e78c8c3bef7e.jpg

Very nice WW pose, that's how I plan have to have her standing...if she ever gets here. :lol
The blu ray is out already there? Getting mine from Amazon on Monday.

Very nice WW pose, that's how I plan have to have her standing...if she ever gets here. :lol
The blu ray is out already there? Getting mine from Amazon on Monday.

Thank you. And yes, the bluray has been released for a couple of weeks here now.

sorry about the lopsided photos. I've never tried that from my phone before.

My thoughts on the figure: I never realized how much I love articulation until I got Wonder Woman. She's just not very movable without fear of breaking. Yes, I knew that when I bought her but still, you see people get her into some cool positions and you get your hopes up a bit. I'm very pleased with the headsculpt and she's overall great to look at but I think she's just not great unless you're a museum poser. The strap to hold her sword and whatnot is extremely hard to snap the button on. That button is freaking tiny. I couldn't get it. Although the little pocket for her lasso was easier to snap on, I couldn't get the lasso IN it. Eventually I just gave up on the lasso and strap altogether and focused on the sword and shield. I like the bracelets and the glowing/burnt ones but you can't quite get that defensive pose she uses in the films. I tried a couple of times and got it as close as I could but I could actually see her body's skin straining under the pressure I was putting on it so I took my quick snap and put those burning bracelets back in the box.

If you just want the museum look, she's amazing but as a figure that you like to constantly pose and repose(which I do with most of my figures) she's a bit disappointing. Seeing as how the training Wonder Woman has the same level of poa, I'm definitely gonna pass on her for now. However, if the justice league version has a better more possible body, I may get that and sell this one. We'll see. Right now, she's a soft recommendation.

Oh and the clamp on her stand seemed really loose. Am I supposed to tighten it myself or is it defective?

Selling mine in the U.K. If interested pm me

Already lol?

Yeah moving house so selling off a lot, the bvs superman, Wonder Woman, a brand new ss batman, death trooper deluxe, rogue one stormtrooper, ironman mark 46

Back