1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey EK how does your custom look on the figure.. do you have it yet , if so I want to see pics :wave

Mine will arrive on Wednesday,

The one i painted belongs to a local friend of mine who bought it from HK directly,

But I will keep the sculpt until then before sending it back

Sure i will post pics with the sculpt on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well
Thanks for your feedback,
I guess i need to practice more,
Can you please point me in the right direction on how would you paint her from start to finish?

Kind regards

I can point you to a picture of Gadot in BvS and you can compare eyebrow shapes. As an artist I would asdume you would notice details.

I can point you to a picture of Gadot in BvS and you can compare eyebrow shapes. As an artist I would asdume you would notice details.

I don't consider myself an artist,
I am a collector who likes to paint, thats all.

Thank you

I don't consider myself an artist,
I am a collector who likes to paint, thats all.

Thank you

You fit the definition of an artist (look it up) and sell your work so your a little more than a "collector who likes to paint".

Still very much impressed with this figure. Articulation is limited, but still awesome figure.

WONDER WOMAN (2254) ed1d SR LOGO.jpg

Close up look
WONDER WOMAN (17) ed1c SSR.jpg

Mine will arrive on Wednesday,

The one i painted belongs to a local friend of mine who bought it from HK directly,

But I will keep the sculpt until then before sending it back

Sure i will post pics with the sculpt on it.

EK did you think about restyling her hair like I did..makes a world of difference and I'm sure with your custom it would be the icing on the cake you created :wink1:

Cool pics, SilverStar, thanks for sharing! :duff

Thanks, Snoop. :duff

Wow love the trinity pose, from that angle it looks spot on Gal. I guess that's the key when posing this figure.

Now you have her in hand how does she compare to the other two?

Thanks.

Likeness wise, I'd say it's the weakest likeness of the BvS line, and probably all of the DCEU figures thus far. Which doesn't mean it's bad, it's just a testament to how good the DCEU line is in general. I still give it about an 8/10.

She's the most colorful in the BvS line though and probably stands out the most.

Thanks.

Likeness wise, I'd say it's the weakest likeness of the BvS line, and probably all of the DCEU figures thus far. Which doesn't mean it's bad, it's just a testament to how good the DCEU line is in general. I still give it about an 8/10.

She's the most colorful in the BvS line though and probably stands out the most.

Thanks, her armour does look really gorgeous in all these pics. I hope to be able to see for myself sometime this year. :lol

The training armour sculpt nails Gal's likeness for me, really looking forward to that figure next year.

That's my thinking to, at least until WW2. If the JL version comes with a mother box I want that and maybe the improved sculpt though. Could be pricey picking up those items parted out. :(

Thanks.

I love and respect this very positive attitude!!!! Still, with the price of a Hot Toy the sculpt must be a 10 (not an 8 or lower). And they know it. So they basically create a Barbie head sculpt (just like the first BW) and will give the 2.0 and 3.0 sculpts the quality we pay pay pay pay for, right? Is it corporate greed? Is it a society that places women in the "second class?" Don't know, I don't work for them. But I do know how amazing a HTS head sculpt is when they are comfortable the figure will sell! And bless the person who post here who LIVES in Houston. We all hope ur well and safe.

The good of my pair

The Bad

The arm is not supposed to flex like that :slap contacted SSC support hope they come through for me

Do you guys know if this was already released in Hong Kong? I made a pre order back in October 2016 on ebay, but the seller says it's not released yet.
Thanks!

Do you guys know if this was already released in Hong Kong? I made a pre order back in October 2016 on ebay, but the seller says it's not released yet.
Thanks!

Yup, the HK release was two months ago and the first week with the infamous shiny skin was sold out that week. Now the second batch and current is all over HK so you should contact the seller

This released in Hong Kong first all of them do. About 2 months ago.

Yup, the HK release was two months ago and the first week with the infamous shiny skin was sold out that week. Now the second batch and current is all over HK so you should contact the seller

Thank you guys! I just sent the seller a message.
I hope he's not trying anything.

Got mine. I've just barely gotten it out of the box but I'm very happy with it so far.

The skin is nice and thick. The shoulder and knee joints are really tight. So much so that I am afraid I'll break it. The hair is very flat out of the box and will take some work.

Back