1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine less than 2 weeks ago from SS and was told it wont be sent until end of Sept but thankfully has been shipped already and gets here on Monday :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick shot of my Trinity.

HT_DC_Trinity__2017_09_01-1.jpg

:lecture
Looks great! That's pretty much the pose I plan to put her in to...if she ever makes it this side of the pond. :lol

Mine should be here tomorrow. I don't plan on posting pics when she arrives, but I do plan on posting lengthy descriptions. Expect lots of adjectives. Probably some adverbs too.

Mine came today. Looks better in person and Im happy to have the BvS Trinity but itll probably end up being the weakest of the planned releases so far(excluding Training WW) as the headsculpt is kinda meh

Mine came today. Looks better in person and Im happy to have the BvS Trinity but itll probably end up being the weakest of the planned releases so far(excluding Training WW) as the headsculpt is kinda meh

Hello. Again. Same answer.

Just a head's up that they have more of that Dollfie water wax in stock at VolksUSA. I don't think Guyver ever said where he got his, but it's the only place online I've been able to find it.

Got mine. I've just barely gotten it out of the box but I'm very happy with it so far.

The skin is nice and thick. The shoulder and knee joints are really tight. So much so that I am afraid I'll break it. The hair is very flat out of the box and will take some work.

Yeah, the shoulder and knee joints are very tight on mine as well. I prefer that though over loose joints. The left shin guard on mine is also looser than the right.

When you look at what's currently going on in southeast Texas though, I suppose we don't have room to ***** about anything right now; these are pidley problems compared to that. Hope all members on the forum in that area are safe.

Hi Emerald Knight. I hope you could give us a tutorial on how you repainted the hs. Your work is is amazing and lifelike.

The sculpt is far from horrible, some people really like to exaggerate. Still very much looking forward to getting her and completing my trinity.

Back