1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5c798e1f287ee6227fd939e7e1047a62.jpg

We're all proud of your opinion, and the mature and intellectual way that you are expressing it.

So...I finally broke down (again!) and I just placed my order (again!) for her on Sideshow! This time I got her for $200 shipped! I am really excited to get her!

you are delusional if you think 3z, blitzway, enterbay have better quality. Take off those hate shades.

I like that 3Z is making figs from licenses I want for cheap, but I'm not going to act like they are anywhere near HT quality.. to be absolutely frank, they are like B-tier. Enterbay has the worst QC issues with like 90% of their body designs being absolute ****e. And have you seen Blitzway's Tyler proto to product? PLEASE, let's not even.

Last edited:
Mine won't be here until Tuesday. Keep the pics coming!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm glad someone's here to tell us all how we should really feel. Thanks for that. Anyway...who else will be watching the movie while it's sitting right next to you? [emoji16]

When you look at what's currently going on in southeast Texas though, I suppose we don't have room to ***** about anything right now; these are pidley problems compared to that. Hope all members on the forum in that area are safe.

Thanks for your concern I appreciate it! I'm dry with closest water about 1.2 miles away from my house. but am confined to a very small area due to the Buffalo Bayou overflow.

This was taken yesterday about 1.2 miles away from where I live. I drive home on this street every day. I'd say this is about 3-4' deep but it was higher believe it or not!

https://i.imgur.com/uRZXevr.jpg

My WW is sitting in a UPS warehouse which can't be delivered to me, nor could I go there to get her. Oh well, she's in town though at least!

Wow. I'm glad someone's here to tell us all how we should really feel. Thanks for that. Anyway...who else will be watching the movie while it's sitting right next to you? [emoji16]

Haha this[emoji115]
I live messaged sideshow about not receiving any shipping notification despite preordering over a year ago, was told they supply as people ordered. Then 20 minutes later-I got a email that mine was shipping Monday.
[emoji23]
I shoulda contacted them
Earlier!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I bought it, I have it, it sucks. There are plenty of great 1/6 scale companies (enterbay, blitzway, threezero) that make amazing figures. Hot Toys is greedy slime. Shame on them for this offering and shame on anyone who defends it (grow up/live a little et). This figure was a deal maker or breaker and Hot Toys broke it with WW.

Yet you still voluntarily opted to give them your hard earned money for it. :lol :clap

Thanks for your concern I appreciate it! I'm dry with closest water about 1.2 miles away from my house. but am confined to a very small area due to the Buffalo Bayou overflow.

This was taken yesterday about 1.2 miles away from where I live. I drive home on this street every day. I'd say this is about 3-4' deep but it was higher believe it or not!

https://i.imgur.com/uRZXevr.jpg

My WW is sitting in a UPS warehouse which can't be delivered to me, nor could I go there to get her. Oh well, she's in town though at least!

You're welcome, good to hear you're safe! :duff

With regards to your photo, I actually have an acquaintance who is originally from Houston and recently moved back, and he sent a picture of him sitting in the flood water in an inner tube with sunglasses and a beer in hand. :lol

Knowing the guy, it's classic him.

People are free to criticize a figure all they want in here. It's just preferable that they don't be an ass about it.

And insulting someone's purchase by saying it looks horrible and should be returned is not "opening a discussion".

What makes them an even bigger ass though? :lecture

Harshly criticizing a product because they think it sucks? Or voluntarily giving their money to a company they dislike for a product they think sucks?

What's makes them an even bigger ass though? :lecture

Harshly criticizing a product because they think it sucks? Or voluntarily giving their money to a company they dislike for a product they think sucks?
This[emoji121]️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chillax guys.. threads are to discuss the pros and cons of a product, not to dictate whether to buy or not to buy.. that is upon individual's discretion....

For me, do I feel the sculpt is not bang on? YES
Do I feel the seamless body look good? YES
Am I scared that it will crack after some years? YES
Will I buy it? YES

I've preordered it... of course I can recommend others to buy it, if they decided not to, that is fully their decision...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought it knowing the sculpt wasn't spot on, wasn't the first time I did so probably wont be the last. Its still a great figure as an entire product and Im glad I bought it.

I bought it knowing the sculpt wasn't spot on, wasn't the first time I did so probably wont be the last. Its still a great figure as an entire product and Im glad I bought it.

As a matter a fact, the PO photos are even farther in terms of likeness.
But many of us bit the bullet and PO-ed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back