1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys! And no, not really regarding the neck. At least in my opinion. You can't really get the sculpt to sit up straight when you turn it to either side though. The angle of the neck makes it want to lean forward.

Thx a lot for your kind words,

I removed all the paint, even the factory paint, took me a while but this is the picture of the progress.

I dont like to paint over already painted sculpts,
I like to start from scratch.

ed2b67195f331701208daed1ba7f0dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a bloody artist...man oh man.

Sooo I opened up my WW from SSC and I already got another QC issue. The left arm doesn't want to stay up when flexed to the side . I 'm not sure it is either the shoulder is broken or the arm..Mother :gah: after all these years, this is my first HT from SSC that came defective..Seriously HT has really dropped in QC :(

I'm happy this my second WW but man I still had to pay for it :pfft:

Last edited:
Got my second batch Wonder Woman. Somehow I prefer the first batch. But no problem. She's still awesome. Honestly the cloak adds dramatic effect.

WONDER WOMAN (2209) ed1f SSR LOGO.jpg

After I've been looking for an alternative for weeks, it is definitely the best Wonder Woman figure out there currently. Kind of regret that I cancelled the pre-order.
Will definitely get the JL Wonder Woman!

After I've been looking for an alternative for weeks, it is definitely the best Wonder Woman figure out there currently. Kind of regret that I cancelled the pre-order.
Will definitely get the JL Wonder Woman!

Why do you regret it? Did you lose the NRD? It's still available from SSC, and BBTS has a few preorders left as well.

Got my second batch Wonder Woman. Somehow I prefer the first batch. But no problem. She's still awesome. Honestly the cloak adds dramatic effect.

Any reason you prefer the first batch? Due to the shiny skin? It looked nicer to myself personally, but the consensus seems to be the second batch is less fragile. Or another reason entirely?

And lovely cape, I hope you decide to sell some =P

Any reason you prefer the first batch? Due to the shiny skin? It looked nicer to myself personally, but the consensus seems to be the second batch is less fragile. Or another reason entirely?

And lovely cape, I hope you decide to sell some =P

Since I have both, I can tell you that the difference is only the skin. Yes the second batch is not glossy anymore. But the first batch, due to it's glossy skin, enhanced her body curves. And it's not as glossy as people think. Over the time, the gloss begins to fade away.

Both still have crease problem. If you bend for a while, even just 5-10 minutes, you'll have crease on the skin.

As for the cloak, PM me. Thank you.

Why do you regret it? Did you lose the NRD? It's still available from SSC, and BBTS has a few preorders left as well.

Yeah I lost NRD. But that's not such a big deal. I regret that I won't own this figure because of financial issues.
On the other hand, although it's the best Wonder Woman currently, there is just something I don't like about the head sculpt for this price. I think the head sculpt of JL will be worth the wait. :)

Damn! Beautiful work, EK! :clap :clap :clap

Just got mine. It's 100 degrees out here in Los Angeles and you would think they would use air conditioning in the UPS trucks. Got her inside right quick, opened her up and letting her chill at 73 degrees....poor girl. It's ok, Mommy is here now.

:lol :lol :lol :rock

So I received her today, and she's a really cool figure. Had a bit of trouble attaching the shield, but made it work.

Just a few iPhone images. Nothing fancy, as I don't consider myself a photographer:

View attachment 362816

Cool pics, SilverStar, thanks for sharing! :duff

View attachment 362837

Whoa, very nice! The cloak does add a dramatic effect and a sense movement! :clap :rock :clap

For those of you who have "HOT TOYS BvS WW" in hand-Which of you like the head sculpt? Which of you do not like it? And why?

So glad everyone is enjoying their WWs , hope to see more new pics throughout this weekend. :hi5:

Just bummed that my second is defective :thud:

I like how SS has yet to send me tracking info, I figured it was automated. I know I can check my account, which i always do. At least UPS let me know it was coming through their app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thx a lot for your kind words,

I removed all the paint, even the factory paint, took me a while but this is the picture of the progress.

I dont like to paint over already painted sculpts,
I like to start from scratch.

ed2b67195f331701208daed1ba7f0dd8.jpg

Skin tone looks better but the eyebrows are wrong. They look like the eyebrows gangster girls paint on.

Skin tone looks better but the eyebrows are wrong. They look like the eyebrows gangster girls paint on.

Well
Thanks for your feedback,
I guess i need to practice more,
Can you please point me in the right direction on how would you paint her from start to finish?

Kind regards

Well
Thanks for your feedback,
I guess i need to practice more,
Can you please point me in the right direction on how would you paint her from start to finish?

Kind regards

Hey EK how does your custom look on the figure.. do you have it yet , if so I want to see pics :wave

well mine's supposed to arrive tomorrow (Friday) but I live in Houston, so I'll be lucky to see it in a month! :(

Back