1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviews (I've seen posted here on SSF) have referred to this as "the worst Hot Toys of 2017." I appreciate all the hard work that the HTs corporation does to provide us these figures. But in light of delay, and delay and delay after delay-this WW figure better be the best Hot Toys figure ever produced.

Reviews (I've seen posted here on SSF) have referred to this as "the worst Hot Toys of 2017." I appreciate all the hard work that the HTs corporation does to provide us these figures. But in light of delay, and delay and delay after delay-this WW figure better be the best Hot Toys figure ever produced.

It's definitely not the worst HT of 2017. I'm not sure what would be given that title (since 2017 isn't over), but I do think TFA Luke is worse than this. That doesn't mean I think both are atrocious, simply that I think this is a better figure than TFA Luke. So by that alone, it's not the worst of 2017.

The force awakens chewbacca is pretty Awful , harley quinn terrible knees, and deadshot anything will smith will always end up being the worse of the year contender

The problem with Wonder Woman is Gal, she is very average looking, so what you see is what she looks like, just an average looking woman

gal.png

The force awakens chewbacca is pretty Awful , harley quinn terrible knees, and deadshot anything will smith will always end up being the worse of the year contender

The problem with Wonder Woman is Gal, she is very average looking, so what you see is what she looks like, just an average looking woman

gal.png

You're a ****ing moron.

Reviews (I've seen posted here on SSF) have referred to this as "the worst Hot Toys of 2017."

Really? It hasn't been my impression that those who had this figure in hand here thought it was the worst figure of the year? Am I missing something?

I appreciate all the hard work that the HTs corporation does to provide us these figures. But in light of delay, and delay and delay after delay-this WW figure better be the best Hot Toys figure ever produced.

Has it really been delayed that much? Seems pretty typical of how things go for many HT releases.

You'll have to go back several pages on this thread and review the YouTube in hand reviews to find one called "WW The Worst Hot Toy of 2017," And I 100% disagree that Gadot is plain looking. She is super HOT!!!! In my humble opinion, she is absolutely the best choice to play Wonder Woman.

gal.png

Anyone can select a bad picture of everyone in the world - there's far more flattering picture of her and she is far from average looking!

Anyone can select a bad picture of everyone in the world - there's far more flattering picture of her and she is far from average looking!

True. And isn't that a picture of her from when she won Miss Universe (or one of those kinds of pageants)? That's hardly a "bad picture!!!!!" But as always, to each their own.

gal.png

Wow, really?

If Gal Gadot is average where you live then I'm moving there next week!

She's completely stunning.

If some people think Gal looks ordinary they are entitled to that opinion but I do think it's a little mischievous to deliberately pick a bad photo where shes looking all goofy. :lol

Back