1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this video has been shared before... but seems like Hot Toys has corrected the "glossy shine" issue...

I assume we will be receiving this updated version from Sideshow?

Not sure if this video has been shared before... but seems like Hot Toys has corrected the "glossy shine" issue...

First time I've seen it. Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

I assume part of the delay was them fixing that issue and Sideshow waiting on the later batches.

Yup everyone gets the new body, old shiny body was the first week in Asia that sold out because it was limited unfortunately

This newer revised body is the way to go with the better articulation. I will miss the simulated sweat though. Sorry just my opinion

Ms. Gadot is not average looking. Not in my opinion anyway.

I will say for being a mother of two and in her mid to late thirties ..she is smoking, that is where being a formal model comes into play

I find her commitment to playing WW the best, she loves and playing the character giving it her all. It's like Jackman as Wolverine.

IMO you can't ask for more in an actor who enjoys their character so much and not about the paycheck :clap

I don't know too many mother's of two children that look like that. :lol

Well granted her daughters are still young . But Gal is still naturally fit. but as long as she remains WW, which according to her is what she wants, we don't have to worry about her getting out of shape anytime soon. :wink1:

Can you imagine if her daughters become models in the future..the Galdot sisters :clap

The problem with Wonder Woman is Gal, she is very average looking, so what you see is what she looks like, just an average looking woman

gal.png

J9bcQuw.gif

I personally see nothing wrong with anyone thinking she's average looking. I'm not one of them, but we all have different standards and tastes. I myself don't find Kim Kardashian nor Megan Fox particularly attractive for my tastes. I think they're both far from being ugly or just merely "average looking" in general, but neither would really be my type.

However, at the same time, there are those who denigrate a person's looks simply out of spite as sort of an inner defense mechanism because you know you'd never have a chance with that person. For instance, one might say Kate Upton is ugly or just average looking, simply because you know she probably wouldn't like you.

Yeah definitely the worst figure of 2017 . Nothing is right on her as a figure portraying Gal as WW

The face, body , hair..all wrong :dunno

This figure can't even pull off looking good with the Trinity..what is HT thinking

[/URL

That's what she said :wink1:

Last edited:
I'm having mixed feelings about this one. I'll decide how I feel once I have mine in hand and also after I see the price of the JL version and appearance. Might have to sell if it's all the superior.

The force awakens chewbacca is pretty Awful , harley quinn terrible knees, and deadshot anything will smith will always end up being the worse of the year contender

The problem with Wonder Woman is Gal, she is very average looking, so what you see is what she looks like, just an average looking woman

gal.png

Ah! And here it is!! Ladies and gentlemen, the single dumbest comment ever made on this forum! :clap :clap :clap

The force awakens chewbacca is pretty Awful , harley quinn terrible knees, and deadshot anything will smith will always end up being the worse of the year contender

gal.png

I'll take "average looking" any day, if it looks like her.

Jeez-this conversation will be more fun and easier to have once WE ALL have the figure in hand to make realistic contributions. My apologies to????? but I get impatient when I pay for something in May of one year and still haven't received that something by August of the next year. Again, no offense to anyone (to thyne own self be true et.... ) but that's one hell of a DELAY. Peace Bros and Sistas!!!!

This pic, is why I've decided to keep my preorder. I was thinking the expression is a little blank, but it actually goes really well with the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't be sorry..I kid you not,

She is a beautiful figure all around. It was designed to be such a presence in a collection, even if you put in her in a dull meusum pose.

Once you see her in hand the HS becomes less noticeable.

You won't be sorry..I kid you not,

She is a beautiful figure all around. It was designed to be such a presence in a collection, even if you put in her in a dull meusum pose.

Once you see her in hand the HS becomes less noticeable.
Theoretically and from experience, I know you're right. But the wait has got me anxious!!!!! I love my HTs. And I'm hoping to be 100% floored by this figure.

Theoretically and from experience, I know you're right. But the wait has got me anxious!!!!! I love my HTs. And I'm hoping to be 100% floored by this figure.

Take it with a grain of salt if you are hoping for a miniature Galdot , you might be hoping too much but if you are estimating the best Gal as WW figure to date compared to what's out there right now there isn't anything more better. So look for the overall presence of the whole figure blending everything together to make a Galdot WW rather than looking for an exact likeness to Galdot in the HS.

I know it's hard to understand what I mean, but once you get it in hand you will see what I mean

I will add that when you see the sculpt of her body there is without a question that HT did their research on Gal's physique in the WW outfit.

I also highly stress on styling her hair because it makes everything pop

Last edited:
Back