1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this ********:

Thank you for being a valued Sideshow collector.
This is a Customer Support follow up for your order for the Wonder Woman 1:6 Scale Figure from Hot Toys.* We recently received notice that our allotment of this product would be arriving in two different shipments.

Because we are not receiving our full quantity in the initial shipment, some orders will not be fulfilled until we receive the second shipment.* All purchases are being processed in the order in which they were received.

You’re receiving this notification because we expect to process your order once our full quantity has arrived.* The current estimated arrival for this shipment is mid to late September.* Rest assured, we will notify you via e-mail once we have a confirmed arrival date as well as when we expect to process and ship your order.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to getting this eagerly anticipated item into your hands.

Dang, sorry you're getting the later batch.
Hopefully, the later batch wont be a longer wait.

I'm really ecstatic to finally complete my BvS figure collection: Armored Bats, Supes, WW, regular Bats, Knightmare Bats. WW has been missing from it for far too long.

Got the notice that mine will be in the second batch in mid to late September. Not happy about it, but I guess it will give me time to savor Doctor Strange's arrival before another figure shows up.

Got that email too. Hate more waiting, but some notice is better than none. ..

All you first shipment folks be sure to post plenty of pictures. ..

Since I couldn't give my code to anyone and I ordered this from a friend for below retail as well and he won't get it till probably October I ordered it with a $20 code, what the hell. I want this asap. I'll probably just sell off the other one.

I'm in the second batch as well. Guess that should guarantee that it won't be the shiny person.

I think I may need to order Doctor Strange to feed my addiction in the meantime.

Now that I'm stuck waiting for the second batch, I'm extra tempted to cancel my order. I really wanted this version to complete a BvS Trinity display, but I may be better off getting a different version of WW with an even better sculpt for that display. I have quite a few figures coming this fall and I might not be able to budget them at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the second batch as well. Guess that should guarantee that it won't be the shiny person.

I think I may need to order Doctor Strange to feed my addiction in the meantime.

Shiny skin first run sold out in Asia the week of release. First run was really limited.. all shipments now are second run and should be the improved bodies.

SSC are up to some bulls***. I got my 14 day notice yesterday. Now i wake up to an email saying the email was sent to me by mistake and that mine will be arriving in mid September as orders are being processed based on how they were received (even though i have had this on PO since day 1).

SSC are up to some bulls***. I got my 14 day notice yesterday. Now i wake up to an email saying the email was sent to me by mistake and that mine will be arriving in mid September as orders are being processed based on how they were received (even though i have had this on PO since day 1).

For all we know, they may have a "preferred or VIP customer" list of people who get their orders full filled first.

For all we know, they may have a "preferred or VIP customer" list of people who get their orders full filled first.
I had that thought as well. Like anyone who buys from them regularly or has spent a certain amount of money in the past year, gets their figures first. Wor-Gar mentioned this policy concerning the $50 coupons some of us got a month or so ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hoping the time for them to get to the UK is not long now they are reaching Sideshow. This has been one epic wait. :lol

If the second batch is only getting in mid to late September, that must mean that UK retailers will be receiving them late September to mid October surely?

I've been order from SS for over 10 years. I can't even count how much money I have spent over that time. I still ended up getting the second shipment of the Han & Chewie two-pack and this second shipment of Wonder Woman.

I have no idea how they sort and or determine these shipments, but I don't think there is any form of "VIP list."

I doubt it. I've only ordered 6 items with SSC so far that started with Hot Toys Kylo Ren in early 2016 and I'm in the first shipment. lol

I have a 50 dollar code which I'm so tempted to use on this figure but don't know if I should hold out until the JL version sigh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been out of this thread for awhile, but got the email for the 29th! About damn time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back