1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take it with a grain of salt if you are hoping for a miniature Galdot , you might be hoping too much but if you are estimating the best Gal as WW figure to date compared to what's out there right now there isn't anything more better. So look for the overall presence of the whole figure blending everything together to make a Galdot WW rather than looking for an exact likeness to Galdot in the HS.

I know it's hard to understand what I mean, but once you get it in hand you will see what I mean

I will add that when you see the sculpt of her body there is without a question that HT did their research on Gal's physique in the WW outfit.
Thanks brother!!!!! Your reviews have kept me going on this one!!!! ****And to 100% clarify I absolutely love what I've seen, despite some of the bad YouTube reviews. Again, the waiting time has got me singing the blues (lol).

just got my third party head in the post ,so far really impressed other than the tiara being a lot more silvery and shiny ,i cant see a lot of difference ,skin tone looks quite a bit lighter ,less tan but still looks okay on my first run wonder woman body ,im rushing out now but heres a few rubbishy pictures before i go :lol

35854593503_6644ab0632_m.jpg
36617458186_627e274531_m.jpg
35854600843_0bfb820719_z.jpg
35854657263_ced293ee0e_m.jpg

just got my third party head in the post ,so far really impressed other than the tiara being a lot more silvery and shiny ,i cant see a lot of difference ,skin tone looks quite a bit lighter ,less tan but still looks okay on my first run wonder woman body ,im rushing out now but heres a few rubbishy pictures before i go :lol

They also have another version of this same head sculpt without her crown.

last picture is 3rd party head on first run hot toys body ,as is the next one

35854807573_575f59fac8_m.jpg
36494681802_daa897fd69_z.jpg
36617685766_3dc0db793a_z.jpg
36494717722_7a10af3f81_m.jpg
35829291234_8b28cf5bfd_m.jpg

third party head on the right

with tiara removed
and on a b 23 tanned med bust

I am hoping a third party head comes out that is an improvement over Hot Toys head instead of just copying it.

Last edited:

with tiara removed

These custom/3rd party knockoff sculpts have very much improved since the early days of the BW's KOs. I remember thinking how great the Scarlet Witch custom head looked (the first generation only). I very much hope a good quality likeness custom WW/GAL hs without the tiara is produced so I can bash a version of her as Diana. Those customs (although NEVER as good as the HTs), have allowed me to make a custom Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers. LIBBY1957DOG, as always thanks for sharing your pics!!!! Considering I've seen some of your pictures on Google's search engine, I think you are a better photographer than you believe yourself to be!!!!!

These custom/3rd party knockoff sculpts have very much improved since the early days of the BW's KOs. I remember thinking how great the Scarlet Witch custom head looked (the first generation only). I very much hope a good quality likeness custom WW/GAL hs without the tiara is produced so I can bash a version of her as Diana. Those customs (although NEVER as good as the HTs), have allowed me to make a custom Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers. LIBBY1957DOG, as always thanks for sharing your pics!!!! Considering I've seen some of your pictures on Google's search engine, I think you are a better photographer than you believe yourself to be!!!!!

hey thanks but im under no illusions about my results at trying to illustrate my point with pictures :lol

i snap and post ,i leave the good stuff to guyver and the like :duff

Curious to see the cost of the JL version. I have to sell at least one of the WWs I'll have since I technically ordered 2. If it's the same price I'd probably sell both eventually to make way for the JL version. That sculpt looks great.

Curious to see the cost of the JL version. I have to sell at least one of the WWs I'll have since I technically ordered 2. If it's the same price I'd probably sell both eventually to make way for the JL version. That sculpt looks great.

Unless you want all the WW figures, there is probably no point selling. Just get the sculpt and pose with with the bvs superman and bvs batman. Win win

As I've said before, one of the issues I have with the custom head sculpts are the small details. For example, the paint on a custom doesn't have the same realistic look to the eyes or texture of the skin. With both BW and SW, the mole on Scarjo and the tiny freckles on E. Olsen aren't present. I'm incredibly OCD about the sculpts. Is the Wonder Woman knockoff an exact replica of the HTs?

I don't think just using the BvS as a base model for each version is as cut and dry to get the different versions for her.

That's why I'm getting all the versions. Meaning it would be too easy to just get the JL HS and put it on the BvS . Sure HT has double dipped product before and I know they intend to with WW however I know they will make each version differently than the next.

for one thing, the colors of the Solo WW are a lot more vibrant ( since the theme is that's when she possessed the armor in the first place) and the shoulder strap is made for the opposite shoulder. I have to see the film more closely again ( thank god it's releasing on digital and Blu Ray in a couple weeks ) but I'm pretty sure her skirt was a bit longer.

Now the JL version is supposed to take place after BVS , so I don't see too much variation in her outfit however I know besides a different HS , HT will plan to make her slightly different than this BVS version to say " this is why we call it the JL WW " and from what I saw in the pics at the SDCC and Asian expos looks like the armor is more faint and rugged in some areas.

Of course most of us can wait for the other versions to get parted out and just use one of the WW bodies as a base and just swap out parts , but I think HT is going to make us stretch the buck in creating the best WW figure in terms of screen accuracy from each film . So I don't mind getting each version..hell I did the same for BW.

Yes I know, many of us will say " who cares about screen accuracy..so I'm fine just collecting two WW versions and I don't need this one" that's fine and their decision, but that's not how I roll. I'm getting all of them . I figured since I'm collecting so many BW versions why stop at just one WW.

Now if there is no distinguishing differences between each version, other than different HS, well then I'll need to think since cost will be a factor but I still believe that HT will not make so easy.

A great examples the SS Batfleck, what I'm seeing now is that it's not all about the extra mask and newly designed cape, HT made the grey brighter

So there you go :lecture

with tiara removed

wow. still too dark for the body. I wonder if there is a way to effectively shade the body.

I don't think just using the BvS as a base model for each version is as cut and dry to get the different versions for her.

That's why I'm getting all the versions. Meaning it would be too easy to just get the JL HS and put it on the BvS . Sure HT has double dipped product before and I know they intend to with WW however I know they will make each version differently than the next.

for one thing, the colors of the Solo WW are a lot more vibrant ( since the theme is that's when she possessed the armor in the first place) and the shoulder strap is made for the opposite shoulder. I have to see the film more closely again ( thank god it's releasing on digital and Blu Ray in a couple weeks ) but I'm pretty sure her skirt was a bit longer.

Now the JL version is supposed to take place after BVS , so I don't see too much variation in her outfit however I know besides a different HS , HT will plan to make her slightly different than this BVS version to say " this is why we call it the JL WW " and from what I saw in the pics at the SDCC and Asian expos looks like the armor is more faint and rugged in some areas.

Of course most of us can wait for the other versions to get parted out and just use one of the WW bodies as a base and just swap out parts , but I think HT is going to make us stretch the buck in creating the best WW figure in terms of screen accuracy from each film . So I don't mind getting each version..hell I did the same for BW.

Yes I know, many of us will say " who cares about screen accuracy..so I'm fine just collecting two WW versions and I don't need this one" that's fine and their decision, but that's not how I roll. I'm getting all of them . I figured since I'm collecting so many BW versions why stop at just one WW.

Now if there is no distinguishing differences between each version, other than different HS, well then I'll need to think since cost will be a factor but I still believe that HT will not make so easy.

A great examples the SS Batfleck, what I'm seeing now is that it's not all about the extra mask and newly designed cape, HT made the grey brighter

So there you go :lecture

Same here and worth repeating!!!!!

Back