1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. I've only ordered 6 items with SSC so far that started with Hot Toys Kylo Ren in early 2016 and I'm in the first shipment. lol
Maybe it's alphabetical based on last name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ordered mine well past initial release and I got the email for the 29th.

Mine is also for mid to late September but that's ok. I'm going kayaking (drinking) on the 14th anyway, a week later I may have this. :)

Little suspicious about their "first come first served" claim - I've ordered plenty as soon as the pre-order went up and watched tons of theirs get them before mine shipped (of course many of those may have ordered before me, but there are also people who say they ordered theirs weeks or months after it went up that got it before mine even ships).

I never use a payment plan and order about 6+ figures a year, so if there's a a VIP level that I'm not in... damn. ;)

Man you guys are lucky. Just out of curiosity, when did you guys preorder this? I think its because im in the UK. The probably want to ship the US ones first

I just realized that the early shipment or processing date of Aug 29 is the same date of the digital release of the film. I wonder if that was set up :lol

She's still available on SSC so if anyone is interested if you put your pre order in you should get it next month

I just realized that the early shipment or processing date of Aug 29 is the same date of the digital release of the film. I wonder if that was set up :lol

She's still available on SSC so if anyone is interested if you put your pre order in you should get it next month

Not quite. I ordered a second one from SSC this week and I was told mine will ship end of September/October. The other figure I ordered through a friends store last year. No clue when he's getting his in.

Back