1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. :yess:

Early.jpg

I got a notice saying SS is getting their stock in two shipments. They say mine is expected to arrive mid to late September.

2 wonder woman figures. 1 for testing? Lol

I preordered from SS when it first went up but I got a great deal from an Asian vendor I always used and they gave me an incredible deal when it released in Asia so how could I resist. :wink1:

So yeah this will be my 2nd WW :)

Got mine early shipment notice earlier, now to push something else back a month. Stupid limit 1/month $20 codes.

Whoa! Just got the 14 day shipping soon notice! :yess:

I got this ********:

Thank you for being a valued Sideshow collector.
This is a Customer Support follow up for your order for the Wonder Woman 1:6 Scale Figure from Hot Toys.* We recently received notice that our allotment of this product would be arriving in two different shipments.

Because we are not receiving our full quantity in the initial shipment, some orders will not be fulfilled until we receive the second shipment.* All purchases are being processed in the order in which they were received.

You’re receiving this notification because we expect to process your order once our full quantity has arrived.* The current estimated arrival for this shipment is mid to late September.* Rest assured, we will notify you via e-mail once we have a confirmed arrival date as well as when we expect to process and ship your order.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to getting this eagerly anticipated item into your hands.

I don't believe a word they say anymore about distribution efforts. SEVERAL months ago I wrote SSC about how orders (100% paid for orders) were shipped. One of my questions was: "Do you ship on a first come first serve basis?", and there answer was NO. So it's ironic now that they are claiming to fulfill purchases in the "order in which they were received." Total bs (and yes, I can produce the email if anyone wants to read it).

Hoping the time for them to get to the UK is not long now they are reaching Sideshow. This has been one epic wait. :lol

Back