1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once you preorder JL version, there will be no need for it, as it will soon be replaced again, then again, and again, so on and so on.

This....when this is released WW2 will be around the corner with better likeness articulation etc etc.
You could be waiting forever to buy the perfect figure.

The Rooted hair also looked Great on this BvS figure at comic con , the hair just isn't as great when you receive it as it is for their display figures at shows

Hnnnng, but I have BvS one pre-ordered :( The new sculpt with rooted hair looks great, I wish they did a DX one with that face and the one with her half smile after she gets blown away from Doomsday and looks up like... alright, time to fight then expression on her face. That cloak also :(

How long after the first announcement do preorders usually go up in general? I'm still pretty new to it all so not sure.

Plenty of them are TBD , or pending approval.

so when ever that happens , its good to go.

How long after the first announcement do preorders usually go up in general? I'm still pretty new to it all so not sure.

Still getting this one and will be more than happy with it. Besides, if everyone left cancels now... they'll likely rethink her other figures. Or not.

It shouldn't be too difficult to pick up the sculpt from the JL figure and stick it on this figure anyway. I'm too impatient to wait another 15 months or whatever for a Wonder Woman figure. :lol

All these wonderwoman heads will eventually be all over ebay like black widows and tony starks , they will be pumping them out non stop for the the next few years

Must resist.... oh the hell with it, I must have one of each to go with the BVS and Training :D

new.jpg

Must resist.... oh the hell with it, I must have one of each to go with the BVS and Training :D

View attachment 354054

I need to see the coat removed to see if it is a new armor and skirt :gah:

I really wonder if people are really going o pay five or Six NRDs with the JL and WW preorders ..and don't get me started on all the SW reveals :panic:

I hate being right. I think everyone is gonna want the JL sculpt now, hopefully HT makes enough or it's gonna cost a fortune on the bay.

I'm good with my PO so I think I will just try and get the portrait, God-Killer sword & cloak on eBay or Toy Anxiety.

Same here.

I'll stick with BvS WW and TA WW for awhile. If the sculpt of either the JL WW or the solo WW is better than the BvS one, I might pick that up parted out. Won't get the solo shield and God killer sword, because I still want those to be consistent with BvS on BvS WW. I'm just hoping a third party makes a die cast shield and sword set for BvS WW.

Why would it be any armor other than her regular red/blue? She never wears the cloak over anything other than her regular, and that hair and tiara only go with her regular. You can even see a bit of the red from the torso peeking through.

Where is the WW with the cloak being displayed in relation to the other figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back