1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn't a huge difference between this and the BvS so I'll just happily wait for that one and give myself a little time to wait for even the slightest upgrades or tweaks.

She looks the same...new stand...maybe a new hand or two...she seems to be wearing the same outfit without any changes...

She looks the same...new stand...maybe a new hand or two...she seems to be wearing the same outfit without any changes...

Really? Maybe I should take a trip to specsavers. :lol
The armour looks darker and more weathered to me.

I hope they bring a Jon Stewart Green Lantern in at some point.

Lol - I read this and my first thought was: What an odd casting wish....

jon_stewart32-620x412.jpg

Nose appears to be different and she has a slightly furled brow. Sculpt is def different.

I just got mine. It's incredible, I mean f______ incredible. It's stunning. I wish it had the "God Killer" sword, but yes, I know that this is the BvS version, having said that, it is screen accurate to the WONDER WOMAN film (which I think will get noms for Best Picture and Best Director). I can't imagine when "Raiders of the Lost Ark" came out, being able to get any form of figure of Indy while the film is still in the theaters, this is a real once-in-a-lifetime treat -- meaning that we have a film of this caliber to enjoy, and an amazing collectible that is truly representative of the spirit of that character and of the character herself. Hot Toys deserves a lot of credit for getting this one right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on, Congrats! :duff

Lol - I read this and my first thought was: What an odd casting wish....

View attachment 353812

Jonathan Stewart would be a great GL
98022388372cec2780a131977dfd6b9e.jpg

:lol :lol :lol @ Buffinator & jankatana

wonder-woman-justice-league-hot-toys-sideshow.jpg

Looks pretty good. Though i still prefer the BvS stand. The JL one looks like it'll take up alot of space.

Liking the brighter colors on Superman too:
https://collider.com/justice-league-hot-toys-images-sdcc/#thanos

Looks like a new portrait to me. :D

Back