1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only issue is the hair needs to be retooled on the new sculpt..looks like it doesn't sit right

My SDCC pre order and potentially bankrupt list for 2018 by HT

JL

WW
Flash
Superman
2 Batmans

Endor Leia
Endor Luke
Jedi Luke
ESB Or RoTJ Vader
Anakin Skywalker

:thud:

Thank god I have a year to potentially save my funds

So glad I waited for the JL version. That sculpt is definitely Gal!

I can see people dumping their brand new BvS one soon for less than retail.

I don't think so.

If it's verygood, I'll just pick up a loose headsculpt. No other significant differences here. I wouldn't even say it's a significan5 improvement, just a different expression.

Definitely a much improved head sculpt over the BvS one we are getting guys...mine still arrives in a month. I went back over the uploaded pictures on here of the BvS version and I honestly have to say the new JL sculpt is better. The BvS face looks like an expressionless, lifeless doll next to the JL version which conveys a portrait of intensity, determination and focus. A sense of seriousness and preparedness for battle comes across viewing her face.
Yes, I agree it does look similar to the training armor version in expression but there are subtle differences around eyes and the lips. Maybe it's the same sculpt with different paint...not sure.
One thing is for sure, this JL version of Diana would beat the crap out of the the bimbo looking BvS version in a staredown contest any day of the week. And, for that reason, she is the more definitive version of Wonder Woman. Add the fur cape/cloak, and she just kicks the BvS version's butt easily because of an all around better resemblance to her appearance in the movie where she is in the WWI group photo.
Seriously, bros, which do you want? The bimbo or the badass beatch.

So how long till these usually go up for preorder after they're announced..? I'm thinking I may like the darker weathered armor better. However I think the BVS one will end up looking more bold as in some of the reviews. The red color is spectacular... Need to mull it over as I only need one + training armor. Not concerned with headsculpts as I'll get both either way

Lol they've announced yet ANOTHER one with the cloak... Same head sculpt tho

image.jpeg

well, why should i buy the BvS one now? the colors of her armor are kind of wrong
and you can get the same figure + cloak with the solo movie version
or if you just want the best looking version - go for the training version or the jl version.
i dont see any need for the BvS version now.

Hnnnng, but I have BvS one pre-ordered :( The new sculpt with rooted hair looks great, I wish they did a DX one with that face and the one with her half smile after she gets blown away from Doomsday and looks up like... alright, time to fight then expression on her face. That cloak also :(

well, why should i buy the BvS one now? the colors of her armor are kind of wrong
or if you just want the best looking version - go for the training version or the jl version.

Yes you're pretty much right on. I'm gonna let go of my BVS PO. Only thing is you'd have to wait another year probably. But no big deal lol, used to that by now.

once you preorder JL version, there will be no need for it, as it will soon be replaced again, then again, and again, so on and so on.

I will definetly buy a parted out sculpt in a year and a half for my BvS figure.
Like the cloak but not to sure I would actually display it.

Back