1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, after seeing that display I think I'm going to need all three of those now. The figure looks so great with the cloak on that I'll probably want to keep it that way, which means I'll need a separate one showing off the actual costume.

Why would it be any armor other than her regular red/blue? She never wears the cloak over anything other than her regular, and that hair and tiara only go with her regular. You can even see a bit of the red from the torso peeking through.

Well the filmmakers did make some slight alterations to the costume for the standalone movie (mostly to the boots from what I've read), so not sure yet if HT has done the same for this cloaked WW. Although they have no problem producing slightly different outfits for the various Marvel movies so I'm sure it probably is a new outfit.

What are the chances one sixth kit or the likes will knock out a cape for WW...they did make the knightmare jacket.

It seems like the JL version has a darker outfit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's definitely weathered more. Also the skirt has slits cut into it on the front. And yes darker color in general. This should have been the BVS one in all honesty. In front of that the BVS one looks like the WW one, I expect it to be the same under that cloak.

IMG_5637.JPG IMG_5638.JPG

Why is HT having such a hard time with Diana's hair? Both of my Wanda's and my one Black Widow have really good hair so idk why Diana doesn't :dunno

The justice league ww looks far better than the others

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

That's kind of what I'm thinking. OSK will probably (hopefully) make a cloak, and if I really feel the need to throw that on one, I'll put it on the BVS version. I'm not that much of a stickler that I have to have ten versions of the same character just to display one with and without a cloak. But that TA HS with rooted hair on the JL version is awesome.

they just put the BvS hair piece on the training version head. you can see that the "wig" is in the wrong scale.
they will probably fix that for the final product.

I'll probably end up getting them all to be honest, maybe apart from the trianing version, hopefully I'll get a pay rise soon to afford all these! :/

Back