1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really bothered how she looks relative to the other female figures, it's how she looks next to Batman and Superman that matters. All the BvS figures are a little bigger than the average 1/6 figure so they had to do the same with WW.

Ok ok...I would f@#ck Black Widow and Selina, marry Diana, and kill Rey...your turn.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Work-out with Black Widow, go to brunch with Diana, marry Selina, and give Rey life advice...

I'm pretty sure I'm doing this wrong. :dunno

Diana's more my type, but given she's a possibly immortal demi-god tasked with defending the planet, I see that as a difficult relationship. Black Widow is a little too murder-y for me.

Diana's more my type, but given she's a possibly immortal demi-god tasked with defending the planet, I see that as a difficult relationship. Black Widow is a little too murder-y for me.

And in the end, Selina will steal everything from you :D

Ok ok...I would f@#ck Black Widow and Selina, marry Diana, and kill Rey...your turn.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I would be worried Black Widows boyfriend would show up and get angry (even if he is on another planet rught now). Selina would be safe because i have nothing to steal. Diana is a pass because i don't want to be in a full body cast after she has an orgasm and Rey and i would just cruise the galaxy in the falcon.

Not really bothered how she looks relative to the other female figures, it's how she looks next to Batman and Superman that matters. All the BvS figures are a little bigger than the average 1/6 figure so they had to do the same with WW.

Actually I may be alone, but I'm feeling more inclined to pose her by herself right now, as I think the character deserves her own separate spotlight and I'd rather associate the figure with her excellent solo movie than with BvS.

I'm the same way for the most part.

Even though it's cool when all figures are in scale with one another as much as possible, what really matters to me when it comes down to it is that they are at least in scale with the other figures in their respective line. The MoS figures are pretty big compared to any other figures, but they're all relatively in scale with each other, so that's all that matters to me being that they're on their own detolf shelf.

WW doesn't need to be in scale with my Predator figures. Just as long as she's in scale with BvS Superman, Batman, Armored Bats and Knightmare Bats.

It seems to me though that for whatever reason, HT is making the DCEU figures in general a little on the larger side.

For those thinking of using a phicen swap, here is a comparison to a sun tanned phicen..obviously the bust will be different

Opinions will very, but although you will get more articulation with a phicen I feel the muscle definition will be compromised and I think the phicen will definitely degrade quicker than this body.

thanks for the comparison pictures. I think that is the first I've seen between this figure and TBLeauge figure. I ordered the newest medium breast muscular figure (I think the Pain Killer Jane figure uses that body) to make a WW custom so it might actually be more muscular. Can you remove the feet and leg armor?

Actually I may be alone, but I'm feeling more inclined to pose her by herself right now, as I think the character deserves her own separate spotlight and I'd rather associate the figure with her excellent solo movie than with BvS.

She's certainly impressive enough to shine all on her own. I assume you won't be using the BvS base in that case. I tend to replace all mine with small bases anyway. I really enjoy BvS but even if I hated it I'd still want to to display with with Batman and Superman. Dreamed of seeing the trinity together for so long.

SilverStar17 said:
I'm the same way for the most part.

Even though it's cool when all figures are in scale with one another as much as possible, what really matters to me when it comes down to it is that they are at least in scale with the other figures in their respective line. The MoS figures are pretty big compared to any other figures, but they're all relatively in scale with each other, so that's all that matters to me being that they're on their own detolf shelf.

WW doesn't need to be in scale with my Predator figures. Just as long as she's in scale with BvS Superman, Batman, Armored Bats and Knightmare Bats.

It seems to me though that for whatever reason, HT is making the DCEU figures in general a little on the larger side.

It's almost like they are 1/5.5 scale but I like them being a little bigger anyway. Just adds to the shelf presence. As long as they Justice League figures and future DC movies retain the same scale it's all good as I plan to mix and match to create my own JL display. Probably only getting Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg from JL to display alongside the BvS trinity. Maybe pick up the updated sculpts for Superman and Wonder Woman.

thanks for the comparison pictures. I think that is the first I've seen between this figure and TBLeauge figure. I ordered the newest medium breast muscular figure (I think the Pain Killer Jane figure uses that body) to make a WW custom so it might actually be more muscular. Can you remove the feet and leg armor?

I've received the new S23 body today and it's gorgeous!

Sadly, even it's supposed to be the tan version, it's much paler than WW, so IMHO, won't work, unless you repaint the face.

Early morning delivery [emoji14]
6cc72941e8e67b37060b4e29c5c0191f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes easily..feet are ball joints, pop off easily, and leg armor slides off with no friction to the skin

Incredible detail IMO , no phicen I owned had this much muscular definition unless it's tinted on like Phicen did .but I guarantee you, that tint wears off on Phicen quickly because of powdery Silicone texture once your sweat from the hands touches the Phicen Skin from posing the musculature paint a Phicen uses evaborates :slap

That's one thing I hate about Phicen Seamless

Not this body

I think by this point you either see Gal or you don't. You like the figure or you don't. Stay or move on because reading the same thing over and over is getting old.
THANK YOU.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Yes easily..feet are ball joints, pop off easily, and leg armor slides off with no friction to the skin

Incredible detail IMO , no phicen I owned had this much muscular definition unless it's tinted on like Phicen did .but I guarantee you, that tint wears off on Phicen quickly because of powdery Silicone texture once your sweat from the hands touches the Phicen Skin from posing the musculature paint a Phicen uses evaborates :slap

That's one thing I hate about Phicen Seamless

Not this body

That look great, I'm pulling the trigger now thanks

Back