1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how she scales next to the Marvel figures? I wanted to display her with WWII Cap.

I like her scale with the others

I really think HT is definitely on the right track..Armor removed has such a presence IMO.

I'm pretty sure the training armor is going to be a gem

Early morning delivery [emoji14]
6cc72941e8e67b37060b4e29c5c0191f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you struck it rich there with these two...congrats:clap

Guyver your pics are a breath of fresh air! The negativity in this thread was starting to make me second-guess my purchase.

I just had to. Lol.

Trump: "Ok I admit it! I was born in Kenya!"

#LassoOfTruth
546a76390fa5878a6b80786b5d3489ad.jpg

Any idea how she scales next to the Marvel figures? I wanted to display her with WWII Cap.

By WWII Cap, do you mean TFA Cap in his traditional outfit?

No idea, as I don't have WW in hand yet, but based on guyver's pic with her being roughly the same height as AoU Cap, I'd say she's taller than TFA Cap since AoU Cap is larger than TFA Cap.

I just had to. Lol.

Trump: "Ok I admit it! I was born in Kenya!"

#LassoOfTruth
546a76390fa5878a6b80786b5d3489ad.jpg

Nice pic! :clap

Do you have the Obama figure at all? "Ok ok! The ACA mandatory fee was a penalty, not a tax!" :lol

It's getting annoying how people are still complaining about her likeness, especially non-collectors from Facebook. Ugh. It's not 100% but how can people not see Gal in this?

Wonder Woman Hot Toys Sculpt.jpg

I like the head sculpt even though it's not perfect. The figure would be an instant buy for me if it wasn't associated with BvS and I really want Wonder Woman from the solo film with the cloak, different sword and shield, and a WW movie base. I was thinking of posing her in front of the old photo from the movie that comes with the Wonder Woman Art Book. How likely is Hot Toys making a solo version at this point?

I like the head sculpt even though it's not perfect. The figure would be an instant buy for me if it wasn't associated with BvS and I really want Wonder Woman from the solo film with the cloak, different sword and shield, and a WW movie base. I was thinking of posing her in front of the old photo from the movie that comes with the Wonder Woman Art Book. How likely is Hot Toys making a solo version at this point?

With this just being shipped and JL right around the corner i would guess that if they do a solo movie it will be an exclusive with a few extras tossed in :dunno

It's getting annoying how people are still complaining about her likeness, especially non-collectors from Facebook. Ugh. It's not 100% but how can people not see Gal in this?

View attachment 351688
I'm glad I barely ever pay attention to Facebook then. She looks pretty damn good. Not perfect, but as close as they can get until the JLA film.

On the toy front, just about all I do on Facebook is check for updates from Hot Toys and a few other smaller companies. I also follow clipperking and deanknight, but rarely comment or read others comments. I have way more important things to waste my time on, lol. The stupidity and negativity that runs rampant in Facebook comments is beyond my tolerance level. And my god, the grammar and illiteracy.

Back