1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the head sculpt even though it's not perfect. The figure would be an instant buy for me if it wasn't associated with BvS and I really want Wonder Woman from the solo film with the cloak, different sword and shield, and a WW movie base. I was thinking of posing her in front of the old photo from the movie that comes with the Wonder Woman Art Book. How likely is Hot Toys making a solo version at this point?

I'd say the window of them making one between now and JL is rapidly closing. If they do make one, it almost seems like it'd be something they maybe reveal at next year's SDCC as maybe an EX. Could be wrong though and perhaps they'll reveal one at this year's.

So tried some more poses

Futzing with the rooted hair trying to make it flow

Deanknight gave me this idea from his current vid..Thanks Dean :wave

So tried some more poses

Futzing with the rooted hair trying to make it flow

Deanknight gave me this idea from his current vid..Thanks Dean :wave

Those are some sweet poses. Love the lighting or whatever filter you are using on some of them. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the head sculpt even though it's not perfect. The figure would be an instant buy for me if it wasn't associated with BvS and I really want Wonder Woman from the solo film with the cloak, different sword and shield, and a WW movie base. I was thinking of posing her in front of the old photo from the movie that comes with the Wonder Woman Art Book. How likely is Hot Toys making a solo version at this point?

Yeah after seeing how nice the black cloak looks on the Barbie (yes I actually bought one, don't laugh :D), I really want one for the HT figure now as it's my absolute favorite look.

20170708_212453 (478x850).jpg

Great pics and poses, guyver! :clap

Yeah after seeing how nice the black cloak looks on the Barbie (yes I actually bought one, don't laugh :D), I really want one for the HT figure now as it's my absolute favorite look.

View attachment 351695

giphy.gif

I jest. :lol

That actually looks pretty cool all things considered. Serves as a nice place holder until HT does one.

I'm keeping my hopes up. Especially since they made a Suicide Squad version of Batman with the wired cape and breather. But the window between now and JL is closing fast. Hopefully they announce it during comic con two weeks from now.

It's getting annoying how people are still complaining about her likeness, especially non-collectors from Facebook. Ugh. It's not 100% but how can people not see Gal in this?

View attachment 351688

Likeness is subjective, the major flaws you might not notice is the only thing others see. Personally I think it's the eye area that is really off and the expression doesn't help.

I'm glad I barely ever pay attention to Facebook then. She looks pretty damn good. Not perfect, but as close as they can get until the JLA film.

For an action figure.

Last edited:
For all that people complain about Hot Toys' rooted hair looking like "Barbie hair," I gotta say... that Barbie's hair is 1000x nicer than any Hot Toys figure I've ever seen.

Mattel knows what they're doing.

That is a great look. Im waiting on pics for someone to put the cloak on the hot toys figure.

i ordered a barbie yesterday ,for this reason and intend to use the rest for a a custom project ,ill be happy to oblige when it arrives if noones done it by then ,supposed to be here tuesday or thursday ,

excellent pictures guyver :hi5: outstanding

Using something like the Mk 46 diorama base to lay Superman on, I think it'd be pretty cool and make for a good photo to recreate the death scene of Superman with WW and Batman.

image.jpeg

I wouldn't do it.

I can see the creases in the one pic with her right arm extended out in front of her. That is definitely something that would cause permanent damage if left that way. Any odd bunching of the skin around the joints would be a no-no for me.

If only Phicen and Hot Toys would come together to solve the mystery of seamless bodies. We desperately need authentically posable seamless bodies than don't deteriorate, crack and/or warp. Come on guys, I mean, we all benefit in the end. R&D time, let's go!

I wouldn't do it.

I can see the creases in the one pic with her right arm extended out in front of her. That is definitely something that would cause permanent damage if left that way. Any odd bunching of the skin around the joints would be a no-no for me.

If only Phicen and Hot Toys would come together to solve the mystery of seamless bodies. We desperately need authentically posable seamless bodies than don't deteriorate, crack and/or warp. Come on guys, I mean, we all benefit in the end. R&D time, let's go!

That exists already. It's called Phicen/TBleague.

It's a myth that they deteriorate. I've been faithful to them since their first one. not one, NOT ONE! Has EVER deteriorated. I'd like HT to offer such a spotless record...

The one iconic pose is unfortunately the one that I will barely use . Although you can do it, I suggest not leaving it, the shoulder area to that point is the most tightest :slap, but I only left it for less than a minute so creases didn't happen

It's a shame too because this figure looks great in that pose...but in case

My first pic utilizing the lasso

The one iconic pose is unfortunately the one that I will barely use . Although you can do it, I suggest not leaving it, the shoulder area to that point is the most tightest :slap, but I only left it for less than a minute so creases didn't happen

It's a shame too because this figure looks great in that pose...but in case

My first pic utilizing the lasso

That is a shame, once again great pics guyer1, keep them coming! :clap

Back