1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you look at the figure......she looks like the wonder woman colour scheme, not the bvs colours. So how do you differentiate a wonder woman film specific figure now other than the sword and shield?

Armor weathering is different.

Im just gonna put this here, hope it works. What a lovely Gal

200w.gif

:medic

I'm not paying £200 for alternate armour weathering!

Anyway, each to their own. I hope hot toys does do the wonder woman specific figures for all the collectors out there who want it!

Didnt they say that the armor in bvs looks so scratched and worn out because its her only armor since ww1?
She washed it with her own sweat. :D

I'm not paying £200 for alternate armour weathering!

Anyway, each to their own. I hope hot toys does do the wonder woman specific figures for all the collectors out there who want it!

Then don't. :lol

Get the version you like most, get all of them, or get none of them.

Didnt they say that the armor in bvs looks so scratched and worn out because its her only armor since ww1?
She washed it with her own sweat. :D

Forget the armor. I would like to know where she got a new sword for BvS since the "God killer" she attempted to slay Ares with, crumbled upon trying to do so.

On the same token, albeit only subtle nuances, where did Supes get a new suit between MoS and BvS?

It's a fictitious universe, so just go with it and use imagination to just fill in the blanks. :lol

My guess is there will be a WW sequel/ sequels that will fill in the gap in the timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like TWS in the MCU, I would be more inclined to say that the WW sequel will take place after JL.

The color thing seems like a moot issue to me, as from all the pics we've seen so far it appears HT has already brightened up the colors more to what they look like in the new movie, versus the duller and more brownish colors of BvS. Not sure if that was intentional, so they can bypass having to make a WW figure, or just because they thought it looked cooler that way, but regardless for me it makes this a figure that works perfectly well for both appearances now.

gffd.JPG
18767472_10154545662972344_7339766966590249577_n.jpg

Part of me wonders if her costume looked different in Batman V Superman because it's a visually darker film whereas her solo film is a lot brighter. Really to me the costume doesn't look drastically different.

Part of me wonders if her costume looked different in Batman V Superman because it's a visually darker film whereas her solo film is a lot brighter. Really to me the costume doesn't look drastically different.

These are my sentiments as well.

The dark Crimson color of the torso armor looks relatively the same to me, as does the blue of the skirt. The only overly noticeable difference to me is the color of the gold anywhere on the suit. In BvS, it was more of a tarnished yellow gold color with a silverish tint, whereas in WW, it has more of a rich gold color. The gold trim on the bottom of the blue skirt in BvS was also barely noticeable and faded, whereas in WW, it looked new.

BvS armor also has more scratches on it.

I've seen some behind the scenes footage of Gal while filming BvS and the part of her armour that's supposed to be red is brown. Like, it's not a colour correction that happened in post production, it was actually brown.

the movie bvs is darker and has a different color grading yes but the armor in the ww movie simply looks brand new
while the bvs one doesnt.
ww789.jpg

I honestly would not be surprised if they reveal a WW movie version. It would be like the SS Batman, so more money for them from the same parts with some new parts and accessories. At the very least though, even if there isn't one from WW, there's still JL. No way there won't be anymore Wonder Woman figures. I hope I pick the right one as far as accessories and headsculpt go.

I honestly would not be surprised if they reveal a WW movie version. It would be like the SS Batman, so more money for them from the same parts with some new parts and accessories. At the very least though, even if there isn't one from WW, there's still JL. No way there won't be anymore Wonder Woman figures. I hope I pick the right one as far as accessories and headsculpt go.

A JL WW I think will be more of a certainty than a solo film one, since she'll be part of a larger set/team. I think there will be a solo one as well at some point, but I'd just be inclined to say a JL one is more certain.

the movie bvs is darker and has a different color grading yes but the armor in the ww movie simply looks brand new
while the bvs one doesnt.
View attachment 348085

Biggest difference to me still looks to be the gold. Gold is more tarnished on the BvS suit and more rich on the WW suit. The skirt on the BvS suit is a bit more faded and the torso armor scratched, but I don't think the coloring on either is really an entirely different hue at all.

On the BvS figure, the skirt to me looks more like how the skirt looked in WW, but the gold looks a tad more on the tarnished side, like it was in BvS. It's like the suit on the figure has elements in it from both films, intentional or not.

i mean, i dont mind. i like the "colorful" version.
its just a little bit weird that it took them so long to make this figure and then its not even the "correct" costume.
as i said, i dont mind. i dont really want the dark worn out version
but id like to know if they made the color thing on purpose or by accident.
lets wait and see how the next official photos turn out. maybe its just some weird overdone flashlight thing or whatever

I think they'll make a solo Wonder Woman figure. They make all those Black Widows and it's essentially the same suit with different hairstyles, and Diana's hair in the solo movie is definitely a lot fuller and a little bit more curly.

Back