1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it has to do with the solo movie being around the corner they probably will just make the solo version at the same time and then since they are already in production of the first one just double the parts and repaint the new one .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Even if this figure released late last year, I think they would have done that with the solo WW figure anyway.

I'd speculate that it has something to do with the body or the sculpt, or both.

Even if this figure released late last year, I think they would have done that with the solo WW figure anyway.

I'd speculate that it has something to do with the body or the sculpt, or both.
The body is the biggest issue I have with this figure because it limits movement none of the poses we have seen have been dynamic simple museum pose they would have to build a new body that has joints in the shoulders knees and elbows to give this thing the necessary movement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So if we are lucky, it'll be out in HK in May and SS will get them end of June/July.

I thought latest schedule wad April in HK. I assume those getting delay emails are from SSC? Probably June for the US and August for us suckers in the UK assuming no more delays lol.

The emails people are receiving are from SSC, stating that the figure has been delayed until May. That OSR release schedule link a few pages back had WW slated in April, so May for SSC sounds about right.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up. When Captain America: TFA released, how many characters would you have said they would have done figures for? Captain America, Red Skull, Star Spangled Man, Rescue Outfit, Bucky, Peggy Carter and Dum Dum Dugan would have been my guesses. Out of those, the first four listed are the ones that got made, with the latter two of those being released a few years after the film. Same with the first Thor film. All that got made was Thor and Odin. You would have thought that Loki would have been a certainty. And the MCU seem to get more figures from their films than what the DCEU does thus far.

If they do make another one from WW, I think it'd just be the villain and that's all. As mentioned, I don't think they'll spend too much time on the film with JL around the corner and I'm not sure if they'll bother revisiting the film again later on, the way they revisited CA:TFA

I won't get my hopes up then but I do hope this isn't the case. To do three versions of WW all in the same suit and nothing else would certainly be a disappointment. I'd love an Amazonian version of her as an alternate and it seems on this forum there is plenty of interest in Ares and Steve Trevor.

If anything it's the JL version they could skip as she looks identical to her appearance in BvS.

Dear Darth Snoopy,

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May 2017.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

If you need to update any information on your order (TD19****), you can do so easily through your online account.

:gah: ?%&$#@!! :mad:

May? By the time it ships out, the WW figure for the solo film will be announced soon after if not already. Unless HT will wow those who ordered with the final product, this might lead to people cancelling and just go for the WW version. I hope this won't lead to what happened to TASM 1 figure, which was hurt by the delay -- people cancelled for the TASM2 version, and they are completely different suits.

I won't get my hopes up then but I do hope this isn't the case. To do three versions of WW all in the same suit and nothing else would certainly be a disappointment. I'd love an Amazonian version of her as an alternate and it seems on this forum there is plenty of interest in Ares and Steve Trevor.

If anything it's the JL version they could skip as she looks identical to her appearance in BvS.

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong also. It would be cool if they made more figures. But I'm also just being realistic. I wouldn't be surprised if all they do is a WW figure from the film. Being that I think they're going to reuse the BvS WW body and sculpt on the solo WW figure, if they do make other variations of WW from this film, that would mean there would be at least three separate figures of the same character all sporting the same body and sculpt in a short amount of time. Essentially just slightly different outfits.

I also think there was (still is I imagine) probably more interest in a Peggy Carter figure on the Marvel side of things than there is a Steve Trevor, but Peggy Carter never got made.

This has me seriously mad. I may just cancel this. Was supposed to be my xmas present from my wife. Not happy with HT

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong also. It would be cool if they made more figures. But I'm also just being realistic. I wouldn't be surprised if all they do is a WW figure from the film. Being that I think they're going to reuse the BvS WW body and sculpt on the solo WW figure, if they do make other variations of WW from this film, that would mean there would be at least three separate figures of the same character all sporting the same body and sculpt in a short amount of time. Essentially just slightly different outfits.

I also think there was (still is I imagine) probably more interest in a Peggy Carter figure on the Marvel side of things than there is a Steve Trevor, but Peggy Carter never got made.

:( Very disappointing if true, I'll just hope for the best. Right now I just want this damn figure :lol can't believe I once expected to get her before last Christmas.

This has me seriously mad. I may just cancel this. Was supposed to be my xmas present from my wife. Not happy with HT

And it still can. Just think of it as an early xmas gift for this year. Provided it doesn't actually get delayed until xmas, that is. Wouldn't be surprised at this rate.

I would hope they make a different sculpt for the solo film. What keeps me from getting this one is the sculpt isn't exactly spot on. Especially after Civil War versions of Black Widow and Scarlet Witch, I've come to expect more from Hot Toys as far as female sculpting capabilities.

I'd have to agree – I don't see Steve Trevor getting made, but hopefully Ares will be under consideration... and if Hot Toys don't make him, I can easily see another manufactuer bringing him out - similar to ArtFigures 'Dead Soldier' version of Deadshot.

Steve Trevor will be made

Hope you're right... if not, there's always the QMX Chris Pine/Kirk figure coming out.

I expect a Wonder Woman figure from the movie to be similar to the SS Batman – whereby it's pretty much the same figure, but hopefully she'll have teh cloak at least, and (fingers crossed) a new headsculpt –*the costume should be brighter coloured too.

I hope we would get a new sculpt but like everyone else has said I highly highly doubt we wil for her solo film. Just a repaint

Back