1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael York as Ares over any other version.

371701-59482-ares.jpg

Because it's Michael York, ***ches!

Sorry you didn't see the similarities. I was referring to the ridiculous hats they wore in immortals. Not that it resembles the design but more the ridiculousness. It was a joke by the way. Oh and I did say reminds me not "hey that looks just like..."

The hats worn in Immortals were overly stylised bits of wire in most cases – Ares is wearing a skull... sorry but I still don't see the comparison!
He looks more like Judge Mortis - one of the four dark judges in Judge Dredd.

This is being blown out of proportion surely. Some like me prefer her more stylised look in WW, others prefer how she looks in BvS and JL. That's all, a simple difference in taste. Really nothing to argue over.

Not having a pop at you – but it's annoying that EVERY little thing about the DCEU gets disected in minute detail, whilst the MCU get's away scot-free... the example of WW looking immaculate in one image was case-in-point – BW in Avengers is always immaculate, but never a disparaging word for her - so why single out WW?
And as we've already seen - she get's dirtied-up during the fight with Doomsday, so i'm pretty sure she'll sport battle damage in her own movie.

Amen marvel is full of holes , like how come Hulk still had his pants on when he changed into hulk in the incredible hulk. How can Bucky not age all the years. Black widow take on a god, etc

Amen marvel is full of holes , like how come Hulk still had his pants on when he changed into hulk in the incredible hulk. How can Bucky not age all the years. Black widow take on a god, etc

I don't mind that the movies are full of holes... they are, after all throw away entertainment –*however IF you're going to start picking holes in one, then you have to do it with them all!

Based on speculation.. A week to release date... [emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Based on speculation.. A week to release date... [emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Watching Dean Knight's review of a custom Knightmare Batman coat he said latest release dates from HT had changed to push the purple coat Joker ahead of WW. I can't find any such release dates yet and thought they updated at the start of each month. :dunno It's really starting to get annoying now.

That will be it, thanks for the link. :)

Why all these Joker's are being pushed ahead of her I can't imagine. I know we aren't supposed to complain but when a figure is delayed this long I do think Hot Toys should offer some sort of explanation to those that pre-ordered her months ago.

I am also wishing there would be some explanation.
Had pre-order her for 10 months now.. :D

Anyway, I can wait.. My Bats and Supes had not reach my retailer yet..hahaha....still waiting...
I dun mind if LetoJoker coming, I also PO-ed him and Harley... :)

I am also wishing there would be some explanation.
Had pre-order her for 10 months now.. :D

Anyway, I can wait.. My Bats and Supes had not reach my retailer yet..hahaha....still waiting...
I dun mind if LetoJoker coming, I also PO-ed him and Harley... :)

Damn, what could be taking so long for them to get Bats and Supes? I think you should order from HK in future, you'd get them weeks after release.

Damn, what could be taking so long for them to get Bats and Supes? I think you should order from HK in future, you'd get them weeks after release.

I know right????
Anyway, as long as I am getting it.. dun mind waiting....

man, I'm on the fence with this one. I don't know whether to preorder it or not. I don't want to miss out on it for the normal price and have to buy it from eBay. decisions.... Wonder Woman is coming out soon though - so maybe the sculpt will be better then...

man, I'm on the fence with this one. I don't know whether to preorder it or not. I don't want to miss out on it for the normal price and have to buy it from eBay. decisions.... Wonder Woman is coming out soon though - so maybe the sculpt will be better then...

Considering how long we've had to wait for this, I'd just wait a bit longer for the standalone version. It'll probably have more accessories and be an overall better figure. This release feels almost experimental.

I'm sure there will be a lot more chances to own a Gadot WW if you miss out on this.

Considering how long we've had to wait for this, I'd just wait a bit longer for the standalone version. It'll probably have more accessories and be an overall better figure. This release feels almost experimental.

I'm sure there will be a lot more chances to own a Gadot WW if you miss out on this.

exactly what i was thinking. But if she turns out to be a decent figure (considering how this line turned out so far) then i wouldn't want to miss out on the trinity. superman and batman are some of the best figures in my collection; paired with this, they would look great

exactly what i was thinking. But if she turns out to be a decent figure (considering how this line turned out so far) then i wouldn't want to miss out on the trinity. superman and batman are some of the best figures in my collection; paired with this, they would look great

Understandable, but her look in WW is pretty much the same, just with more vibrant colors and minor aesthetic changes.

Left: WW | Right: BvS (incase you couldn't tell from Superman and Batman standing there. :lol
3tbhb3W.png

Unless you want the darker, grungier colors, which I like better, you could always go for the eventual JL version. The more "seasoned warrior" look is nice.

JusticeLeagueFL_5793e2ad66f2e8.62187952.jpg

I'm hoping the BvS figure sees some improvements though. Heck, even if there aren't people will still say they "fixed it". :lol

Couldn't hurt snagging a preorder at BBTS and just cancelling if you don't like it since they wouldn't charge you until it ships. No NRDs either!

Last edited:
Back