1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping that this figure does not end up being cancelled as I very much prefer the darker BvS colors to the brighter colors of WW. BvS has a dark and gritty mood whereas it looks like WW is going to have a brighter more optimistic mood.

I've been wanting a DC trinity for quite a while and finally decided that HT has the best offering. I received Batman & Superman this week. Great figures! Now I'm waiting for Wonderwoman like everyone else. :impatient:

It won't get cancelled, zero chance of that.
I actually think I might prefer the more vibrant colours of the WW movie but there's no way I'm cancelling this figure after waiting what seems like forever. :lol

It won't get cancelled, zero chance of that.
I actually think I might prefer the more vibrant colours of the WW movie but there's no way I'm cancelling this figure after waiting what seems like forever. :lol

I just hope it can hold some what of decent pose beyond a the statue pose that were shown in the promo pics. some body really needs to develope a female body like that of the galidator ACI figures with well hidden joints.

I'm really hoping that this figure does not end up being cancelled as I very much prefer the darker BvS colors to the brighter colors of WW. BvS has a dark and gritty mood whereas it looks like WW is going to have a brighter more optimistic mood.

I've been wanting a DC trinity for quite a while and finally decided that HT has the best offering. I received Batman & Superman this week. Great figures! Now I'm waiting for Wonderwoman like everyone else. :impatient:

It won't get cancelled.

As was mentioned before, they'll just reuse the BvS body and repaint the BvS sculpt for the solo version to pump out the solo WW figure as quick as possible since it'll be squeezed in between the release of the BvS version and the JL film. So it'll just essentially come down to which suit you prefer. The real improvements to the figure itself I think will come on the JL version.

I think it'll be a case like the two Ant-Man figures where when the first Ant-Man figure released, a PO for the CW version went up summarily after. You'll probably see a PO for the solo WW figure go up shortly after the release of this one, and the figure will probably be out by September - October since they'll just reuse the BvS figure components. Then you'll see a PO for the JL figure (along with the others) shortly before the film hits theaters at the end of the year.

Just my prognostication. It's no more valid than anyone else's though.

I just hope it can hold some what of decent pose beyond a the statue pose that were shown in the promo pics. some body really needs to develope a female body like that of the galidator ACI figures with well hidden joints.

I honestly think that is the issue holding this up. If you noticed every time it was seen at any convention or promo pics she was never in more than a standing pose, arms straight down.

All the other figures, even the armoured Batman with its poor articulation, we're displayed in a few dynamic poses to mimic action sequences from the movie. The body they were using was probably just a place holder while they developed something more satisfactory.

I hope do because I tell you what's worse then all this delay the figure comes out and has a lot of issue's from peeling and cracking skin to tears and so on.

Rubber bodies have a reputation of not holding up well that and limited pose abilities makes me hope that if not this version at least in the next upcoming releases we see an upgrade to at least the body considering that the costume is the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. This will end up being released later than Doctor Strange here in Europe...

As long as it's able to achieve this pose safely, then I'm good as far as articulation goes.

BvS_JL-620x379.jpg

As long as it's able to achieve this pose safely, then I'm good as far as articulation goes.

BvS_JL-620x379.jpg

Me to! Sadly they have to release figures with more than just you and me in mind. :lol
It seems from for the prototype that is about the limit of her articulation or they'd have surely shown at least one semi dynamic pose. The final product will likely be much improved on that, doubtful if it includes any improvements to the sculpt. I'm okay with what we have right now, its better than the prime one likeness for my money and way ahead of the PF. Maybe she is just hard to sculpt accurately. :dunno

Wonder which will come out first Hot Toys Ripley or this...have to wait until 2018 to find out probably...

Back