1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes she's cute. I have a question. as we saw every time Supes wears Blue costume. So there will not be black one? Actually I don't see any sense for a black costume in this movie.

I would assume he'll wear the black suit for part of the movie before returning to familiar colours when he is fully recovered. In the animated version he uses it to absorb more sunlight in regaining full strength so if they don't use it when he's rising from the dead when will they ever use it?

Henry shares new pic. I can see some modifications but people are saying its BvS costume. I don't think so but maybe I'm wrong.I'm not sure about 2 shades of red on the boots. :\
View attachment 294133

giphy.gif

I would assume he'll wear the black suit for part of the movie before returning to familiar colours when he is fully recovered. In the animated version he uses it to absorb more sunlight in regaining full strength so if they don't use it when he's rising from the dead when will they ever use it?
Lets see.

Yes she's cute. I have a question. as we saw every time Supes wears Blue costume. So there will not be black one? Actually I don't see any sense for a black costume in this movie.

as it is, the blue suit is so dark, and zack snyder desaturates the color so much, the suit is practically black already.

i was really hoping that since doomsday ruined the BVS suit that maybe bruce wayne would give superman a brighter blue suit.

how is clark gonna get a black suit? is supergirl gonna show up, hi-jack the scout ship and have the ship make clark a new kryptonian suit?

Cavill's hair seems parted on the opposite side now...the correct side, so at least we should be getting a slightly different head sculpt for the JL version. As far as the suit goes I'd put money on it being exactly the same as BvS.

as it is, the blue suit is so dark, and zack snyder desaturates the color so much, the suit is practically black already.

i was really hoping that since doomsday ruined the BVS suit that maybe bruce wayne would give superman a brighter blue suit.

how is clark gonna get a black suit? is supergirl gonna show up, hi-jack the scout ship and have the ship make clark a new kryptonian suit?

Actually I can't see black suit idea from the animation/comic will work in this movie universe. but lets see.

Cavill's hair seems parted on the opposite side now...the correct side, so at least we should be getting a slightly different head sculpt for the JL version. As far as the suit goes I'd put money on it being exactly the same as BvS.

Yes I have a feel as costume is not much changed now, head sculpt will use HEAT VISION on a figure to sell it better. Because BvS one looks already perfect for me.

Actually I can't see black suit idea from the animation/comic will work in this movie universe. but lets see.

I was really looking forward to the black suit :( As long as it was done well, no cape and bright silver S on his chest would look so good on a Hot Toys figure.

With all his gadgets and costume changes we'll get several Batman figures per movie but only ever the one Superman. As far as I can see this is the one hope we have for a cool extra Supes figure. Not like they can even do a Clark figure now Snyder seemingly killed him off for good :slap

I was really looking forward to the black suit :( As long as it was done well, no cape and bright silver S on his chest would look so good on a Hot Toys figure.

With all his gadgets and costume changes we'll get several Batman figures per movie but only ever the one Superman. As far as I can see this is the one hope we have for a cool extra Supes figure. Not like they can even do a Clark figure now Snyder seemingly killed him off for good :slap

Yes but they already said that returning of superman will not be as ''easy'' as it is in a comic books . So I don't know. Black suit without cape and silver S will be badass on screen

Maybe Bruce lets him borrow one of his older suits...or Supes just wears the MoS suit again.

I still don't get why modifications were made to the suit from Mos to BvS...in movie reasons.

Last edited:
Maybe Bruce lets him borrow one of his older suits...or Supes just wears the MoS suit again.

I still don't get why where modifications made to the suit from Mos to BvS...in movie reasons.

Superman's death was the perfect way to reboot the character without changing actors or restarting the whole franchise.

Superman could of returned with a bright royal blue suit and a bright optimistic personality as well.

But for some reason everyone wants a black suit, even though they already had one in MOS and the blue snyder suit is almost black anyway.

Oh well. Maybe I can wait for the next reboot in 2025. :)

Superman's death was the perfect way to reboot the character without changing actors or restarting the whole franchise.

Superman could of returned with a bright royal blue suit and a bright optimistic personality as well.

But for some reason everyone wants a black suit, even though they already had one in MOS and the blue snyder suit is almost black anyway.

Oh well. Maybe I can wait for the next reboot in 2025. :)

Don't think anyone want's a black suit for the whole movie. Just while he is regaining full power to be true to the comics and animated series. Nothing to do with making his character dark or anything like that, simply allows him to absorb more sunlight faster before returning to his traditional colours.

I thought it had already been said Justice League will more lighthearted than the previous two movies in this universe. Seems almost certain Supes will have a more upbeat optimistic tone this time and maybe they will brighten up his blue suit a little.

Hopefully not too bright and sweet like a merry-go-round ride... It would ruin the realism they build before... But maybe dun frown as much pls..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

He probably won't have the black suit for too long. The poster for Justice League has him sporting the BvS suit, so unless they're trying to avoid spoilers I bet he'll be wearing that most of the time.

Justice-League-first-image.jpg

It'll probably be used once as a nod to fans.

He probably won't have the black suit for too long. The poster for Justice League has him sporting the BvS suit, so unless they're trying to avoid spoilers I bet he'll be wearing that most of the time.

View attachment 294345

It'll probably be used once as a nod to fans.

Exactly, just a few scenes probably. I can't see what's wrong with it as an addition to his regular suit. Batman got the knightmare outfit briefly and the armour, now he has this tactical suit but still wears his stock suit most of the time.

What bugs me on JL poster is how artificial muscle scheme looks. totally POWER RANGERS level :\ every character shares same designs. Batman looks as my boots.

Back