1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im betting its from the stock of the last MOS figure they had laying around for the better part of a year... easier to reduce production numbers instead of all the cost cuts they did getting rid of it.

I can't believe I can't find this for retail anywhere... this must be a first for HT in recent time? :lol

i'd guess hot toys made way too many Man of Steel figures. in an attempt to correct that error they probably cut production numbers on the BVS superman so they wouldn't have a bunch of stock laying around for three years. hopefully they will do another production run.

maybe add the kryptonite spear or some extra heads with heat vision LED eyes and messed up hair with angry expression.

That would be something if they did another run- possibly like Han/Chewy it would only be available through SSC
BvS figures seem to be moving well for them

I like this figure so much.

RiENtzC.jpg

Just a few quick shots of my BvS Supes that has the OSK heat vision sculpt while I have him out. This is the one I'll pose with Armored and Knightmare Bats. I wish I could put him in a flight/levitating pose, but I just don't trust that c-clamp on fabric suits for long periods of time and I'd prefer not to drill into the figure to do the magnet mod. Oh well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just picked this up for about $20 more than I would've paid SSC. Can't wait to get him.

Does anyone have any of the regular (not powered eyes) knock off sculpts next to the real deal? I'm curious at the quality difference.

Just went to their site, but it says preorder though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I look, it has the single figure as "In Stock" and a Bats/Supes two-pack as "Preorder".

Does anyone have any of the regular (not powered eyes) knock off sculpts next to the real deal? I'm curious at the quality difference.

27497720222_8d7ac221b3_z.jpg
27497713842_80a1454ee6_c.jpg
27059856944_703fddd047_z.jpg

original in the centre 1/6 kit heads either side and hot toys supes with 1/6 kit clark ,hope these help

Back