1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27497720222_8d7ac221b3_z.jpg
27497713842_80a1454ee6_c.jpg
27059856944_703fddd047_z.jpg

original in the centre 1/6 kit heads either side and hot toys supes with 1/6 kit clark ,hope these help

very nice Clark Kent! which body you use? and the glasses?

very nice Clark Kent! which body you use? and the glasses?

thanks ,just a cheap truetype knock off , if i remember right i had to thicken the neck so it fit the head properly. the supes knock off has a wide neck hole so needs to be on a thick necked figure ideally to look right ,but it can be fudged :wink1: ,and i think the glasses were from a bruce banner knock off ,i think 1/6 kit on ebay sells the bodies, and just the glasses on there own

That's it. A low angle helps, as does some distance.
It's an artefact of Phone cameras that they are usually tiny and the image is slightly altered by the device and focuses too much on the head. I am hoping for some better imaging results from now on when my iPhone 7 gets here.

Yeah I've got a brand new Samsung S7 and while it takes better pictures than anything I've had before, it's still not that great with 1/6 figures and always wants to elongate everything at the top and bottom. Which means I either have to frame the shot so the head is in the middle (and then crop it properly later), or use a separate app that corrects for the distortion. Really annoying.

Yeah I've got a brand new Samsung S7 and while it takes better pictures than anything I've had before, it's still not that great with 1/6 figures and always wants to elongate everything at the top and bottom. Which means I either have to frame the shot so the head is in the middle (and then crop it properly later), or use a separate app that corrects for the distortion. Really annoying.

LOL I just bought an S7 yesterday after my son dropped my S4 in the toilet. The camera is so much better even with its faults.

So this figure appeared to be a bestseller or it was just too limited ?
VeO3V_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

Little bit of both, I think.

Due to MoS Supes not being a hot seller nor overly popular, I think it's possible HT may not have produced as many of these. However, I think it's evident the Batman figures helped push sales on this figure, as I believe like MoS Supes, it would not have sold out as quickly on its own. This one came out, then the Armored and regular Batman figures came out a couple months later (which many people got) and people who got those then decided they needed a Supes to go with it/them, so this figure became a "hot seller".

True. Trinity collection worked good. I'm thinking how many Supes are coming in near future. :| Justice League Part 1, Part 2, Solo Superman movie :| I know Hot Toys will not be lazy and will make for all :D :D :D Hope price will not grow much. thank's god Supes doesn't use accessories :D :D :D

What app do you use to correct the lens distortion ?

True. Trinity collection worked good. I'm thinking how many Supes are coming in near future. :| Justice League Part 1, Part 2, Solo Superman movie :| I know Hot Toys will not be lazy and will make for all :D :D :D Hope price will not grow much. thank's god Supes doesn't use accessories :D :D :D

Two figures from Justice League Part 1 IF we get the black suit :pray:

Dear God I'll be broke. I can't resist buying all the JL figures. Rewards points don't expire right? I should have close to $100 after all my current pre-orders ship. Gonna need that.

Likewise :lol

I do love the BVS Superman but can't justify getting it so soon after the MOS figure. Just getting Batman from this movie and saving for the full set of Justice League figures. Hopefully they perfect the Gadot sculpt by then and we get that black suit supes :)

This situation really breaks me. Those figures are double priced for me as I'm not US.EU resident . import charges make them crazy expensive. If there will be 2 figures for JL Part 1 I will go to Blue/Red costume. Black always look too regular on those figures. Depends of head sculpt , lets see. Maybe I will be rich by this time who knows :D But it would be better if they did Just one figure for per movie. But its hot toys they already did 9285285 Batman for BvS.

Little bit of both, I think.

Due to MoS Supes not being a hot seller nor overly popular, I think it's possible HT may not have produced as many of these. However, I think it's evident the Batman figures helped push sales on this figure, as I believe like MoS Supes, it would not have sold out as quickly on its own. This one came out, then the Armored and regular Batman figures came out a couple months later (which many people got) and people who got those then decided they needed a Supes to go with it/them, so this figure became a "hot seller".
ya, ya that's right... it's all because of batman... he is like... better than hot cake and everybody includes their dogs love batman. that's why they kill superman and put him incharge of DCEU and all future movies are batman heavy... look at SS, it did so well because it has batman in it. lucky we got batman in BvS, if not, it gonna do ever worst. thanks batman. no more thanks god. :up: :up:

ya, ya that's right... it's all because of batman... he is like... better than hot cake and everybody includes their dogs love batman. that's why they kill superman and put him incharge of DCEU and all future movies are batman heavy... look at SS, it did so well because it has batman in it. lucky we got batman in BvS, if not, it gonna do ever worst. thanks batman. no more thanks god. :up: :up:

giphy.gif

Back