1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are cool between the Federation and Krypton.

But not so much between the Empire and Krypton...

Amazing figure, by the way.

But Vader truly is a beast...

Before he partnered with QMX, Nanjin made a couple of different Star Trek figures as custom projects.
He made TOS sets, TWOK sets and Kirk and Spock from ID.

Does anyone happen to have any pics of this with the Hot toys MOS head?

Thanks in advance!!

I'm sure someone else has a better one, but here's one to start. During fabrication, the figure displayed at shows and conventions used the MoS sculpt as a place holder.

image.jpeg

I'm sure someone else has a better one, but here's one to start. During fabrication, the figure displayed at shows and conventions used the MoS sculpt as a place holder.

View attachment 291776

That's awesome! Thanks for that. I actually prefer this HS and the overall feel of Superman in MOS.

Also BvS Supes both in the film and even the look of the Hot Toys HS is a little too heavy for me. It's actually true to his character/interpretation in the film but I would've preferred less angsty HS.

I like the BvS HS better. The only think is I wish the hair was painted more slick black.

Yeah here's mine from earlier. The MOS head size actually works perfectly well I think.

View attachment 291950

That's it. A low angle helps, as does some distance.
It's an artefact of Phone cameras that they are usually tiny and the image is slightly altered by the device and focuses too much on the head. I am hoping for some better imaging results from now on when my iPhone 7 gets here.

Back