1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14124888_1336441363052391_1433524212318326312_o.jpg

14125596_1336441323052395_6235964875878643379_o.jpg

superman surrendered after the capitol hall bombing. the authority treated him like a 1st class criminal. :D

Having just watched DeanKnight's youtube Batman review, i just wished they'd give Superman moulded boots too... they're the only thing I don't like on him.

anyone know if sups and/or bats is still available online? also, have waitlists converted yet? thanks in advance.

So, how do you remove the cape form this figure? I might try to custom made a wired cape if I find a way to put it on

popcultcha still has it last I checked but was $270 same as ebay

thanks for the help. Was able to get it from them shipped to US for $262. Not bad considering I would pay tax from sideshow and end up paying $245. :yess:

In Ultimate Edition he is helping to rescue people. And nobody blame him for that bombing. Sooo ... :)
yup, i watched it. but the people was still blaming superman. they were hanging and burning the superman doll!!! shouting something like kill superman...
and even Jenny wrote an article blaming superman "if he was aware of the bomb but didn't do anything, was he considered complicit in the crime..." something like that...

the bombing killed the entire superman committees. the authority has a fair reasonn to believe that superman might be involved that he didn't want to be controlled / judged by the committees.

That's the one. Although they are using an image of the HT head for the auction.
I just finished one of those lit up for my Brother's Superman.
960CB2D3-EC04-4E75-9753-5DBB6C1D82DA.jpg

[

LOVE the pic! That is what I want do with my MOS Superman. Get the head and base off ebay. That is all I really need. Thanks for the pic!

Back