1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got mine!! Beautiful figure. Only one issue, my kryptonite light up feature will not turn off. As soon as I put the batteries in it light up and no matter what position I put the switch in it stays on. We'll see what Sideshow does about it, but I guess it's not a huge deal, but man would I go through batteries if I wanted to have the light up feature and not to mention putting the batteries in is a pain in the neck.

Is it normal for the center of the "S" to be melted like this? The foam in the armpit it fused to the suit too. I got most of it off, but there's still a bunch on the costume.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160629/d54727a1f298af0879695a6ee01e0978.jpg
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160629/b3961fb616fbd1e263f819d7dbda1eba.jpg
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160629/16b7636d0612b9121cbcf224a4712245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No worries, the S glyph on your figure is fine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]273351._xfImport[/ATTACH]

This figure came out incredible. Is sideshow shipping superman out for everyone now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alright thanks all for the response. Hopefully I can place and order soon. Really want superman he looks fantastic and a huge improvement over the mos version I use to own.

This figure came out incredible. Is sideshow shipping superman out for everyone now?

Seems that the Exclusive version is currently shipping only.

Regular orders have yet to ship, I plan on calling Sideshow about that and inquiring on what's going on.

Seems that the Exclusive version is currently shipping only.

Regular orders have yet to ship, I plan on calling Sideshow about that and inquiring on what's going on.

With my history with SSC exclusives normally ship before the regular version, I wouldn't get too worried about it

Me too. Watched the Ultimate Edition this evening and liked it a lot!

Very anxious to see the R rated extended/ultimate edition. Thirty additional minutes is quite a lot, so I'm really intrigued to see what else was intended to be in the film.

Got this guy today and he's fantastic. Hot toys really did blow this one out of the park, I love how the body has been painted silver to give the suit that affect. Minor nitpick is same as a few others, the boots look strange with the crease but I can live with it. Only other problem I have with him is I can't put his arms straight down at his sides, like a lot of hot toys figures I guess. But otherwise a great figure.

Nice figure. The cape is prolly the best one by Hot Toys. Suit feels good and poses well. Thighs are too chunky and head a bit undersized. Now for both Bats to arrive.....

superman_mos_01.jpg

He's not going to make it by the time Batman arrives by the look of things. You're ****ing killing him.

Last edited:
Welp, my DoJ Superman should be delivered this morning. After all the great reviews, I really can't wait to get mine.

Nice figure. The cape is prolly the best one by Hot Toys. Suit feels good and poses well. Thighs are too chunky and head a bit undersized. Now for both Bats to arrive.....

superman_mos_01.jpg

Great picture! Can't wait for the Batmans indeed, as well as WW. The only downside of a figure from a particular line releasing far in front of the others, is that particular figure has to be lonely for awhile before the rest of the cast arrives.

He's not going to make it by the time Batman arrived by the look of things. You're ****ing killing him.

:rotfl

pls guys

if our goal is movie/suit accuracy, the thighs are correct.

View attachment 273382

I think the thighs are perhaps slightly too big, but as I've stated before in the thread, I don't think they're nearly as bad in hand as what pictures tend to seem to make them out to be. It looks fine for the most part in hand; doesn't really look awkward or disproportionate.

Back