1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday and he's awesome. Very happy with him, but when I see pics like the one above, it's easy to see that the proportions are far from perfect.

4825814c6d51a9ff902070a2b714f07d.jpg

7b2407239c92339bf3ddc08f58f8c94a.jpg

Hot toys looks right. The movie still looks all wrong.

I get mine in two days, can't wait. I reckon I'm gonna get Tony's wired cape as well, the pose I want is fists on hips with cape billowing in the wind.

Also does anyone know of any business suits made for a muscular body? I've got a custom planned and I'd need to fit this figure into a suit.

MYSTERY PART 2

as I posted yesterday some package from sideshow was delivered to the forwarder company's address by USPS. as my Supes was shipped by UPS,I thought they messed up with tracking number (Forwarder), but today they got second package from Sideshow :| WHAT's going on? they sent 2 Supes or wat? What second package can be from Sideshow? some magazines or what? Did anybody got something from Sideshow with Supes? I can't really understand what's going on. Forwarder company doesn't check boxes inside, so I can't contact them cz USPS package is already sent to me.

MYSTERY PART 2

as I posted yesterday some package from sideshow was delivered to the forwarder company's address by USPS. as my Supes was shipped by UPS,I thought they messed up with tracking number (Forwarder), but today they got second package from Sideshow :| WHAT's going on? they sent 2 Supes or wat? What second package can be from Sideshow? some magazines or what? Did anybody got something from Sideshow with Supes? I can't really understand what's going on. Forwarder company doesn't check boxes inside, so I can't contact them cz USPS package is already sent to me.

Fowarding of UPS is done by USPS.

Everyone getting this sideshow package with the brochure and gift card including a friend of mine. Is it for first time orders?

no it is not first time. usually I get brochures and gift cards with actual order and not another day with different post service.

Just got mine and he's freakin PERFECT. Checked for the few issues some of you have, but mine has no issues. He'll be put back in and kept in his box for the foreseeable future as I have neither the room nor display case to put him and my other figures in yet.

no it is not first time. usually I get brochures and gift cards with actual order and not another day with different post service.

Dang no GC or brochures for me, just the figure. USPS delivered late last night so I wasnt able to see the figure, cant wait to get home.

This figure has huge thighs and short legs.. bugs **** out of me. My wife was like "his legs look wierd" and "don't you already have this figure". It would have been so much better if they used different legs. Also the boot material sinks into the ankle joint too much for my taste but that's a minor nitpick

339b4b24b2c489d397c83eb1fa52fd56.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone with both Alfred and Superman take a pic next to each other to compare height? Wondering if Alfred's suit might fit, the pants are quite roomy.

This figure has huge thighs and short legs.. bugs **** out of me. My wife was like "his legs look wierd" and "don't you already have this figure". It would have been so much better if they used different legs. Also the boot material sinks into the ankle joint too much for my taste but that's a minor nitpick

339b4b24b2c489d397c83eb1fa52fd56.jpg

That's always the hardest one to explain to someone. It's like "yes" but "no". :lol

It may just be me, but one thing I like in particular about the way the cape sits on mine is it seems to sit right inside the little squares on the collar, his right side in particular. Not perfectly, but on others I've seen, the way the cape inserts makes it seem like it has a pronounced triangle shape. Very minor, but something I noticed on mine that I actually quite like.

image.jpg

batman-v-superman-featured.jpg

Back