1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here you go apologies for the crummy pictures ,my phone is choked up with stuff ,trying to clear it lol
yeah in hand a discounting lense distortion ,it is a good copy and seems slightly fuller in the lower part of the face than the original ,the one in the middle of the picture ,easily distinguishable by the black lining on the inside of the lower face section ,to prevent paint rubbing
ill try and get better picture later when my phones cleared out
27497713842_80a1454ee6_c.jpg
27497720222_ddd540de91_c.jpg

Wait...the one in the middle is legit right?

Good looking copies I must say. Thinking I might get me one of those to...ATTEMPT painting heat vision.

here you go apologies for the crummy pictures ,my phone is choked up with stuff ,trying to clear it lol
yeah in hand a discounting lense distortion ,it is a good copy and seems slightly fuller in the lower part of the face than the original ,the one in the middle of the picture ,easily distinguishable by the black lining on the inside of the lower face section ,to prevent paint rubbing
ill try and get better picture later when my phones cleared out

Thanks for the photos.
Yes, these are good copies.

Wait...the one in the middle is legit right?

Good looking copies I must say. Thinking I might get me one of those to...ATTEMPT painting heat vision.

yeah the middle one is the one thats on the figure i bought ,the others are the custom ones i got from 1/6 kitt
heres a couple more pictures
27598775205_195cd2ed37_z.jpg

custom head on man of steel body ,

26988506184_89e368245b_z.jpg

original

27598763735_e118b83d82_c.jpg

custom on man of steel suit and body

if im honest i prefer the look of the bvs head custom or original on the man of steel body ,i think the neck is slightly thicker and makes the head look better , thanks to capt n cook for the rep ,not sure what its for but thank you anyway :duff

Last edited:
Great bootleg head. main difference for me is eyes. (paint) overall very good copy. how this head works on muscular wolverine body?

yeah i think you would have to thicken the neck a bit though ,
take out neck connect from rubber neck cover ,wrap with electrical tape until it look right with the head
but could work i guess .:duff

yeah i think you would have to thicken the neck a bit though ,
take out neck connect from rubber neck cover ,wrap with electrical tape until it look right with the head
but could work i guess .:duff

I'd like to try . I wonder how proportions look. if anybody have Wolverine body and custom head please share. I will be more than thankful <3 HT does something with eyes they look alive, too detailed paint. bootlegs are nice,they can copy everything,textures...hair... but nobody can make enough details on eyes like originals have. this time eyebrows look different too.

Newest photo of Henry. He lost weigh and HT version looks exactly like him for me. look at those jaws and nose.
sdf.png

custom head on knock off wolverine body
27533299681_bd0721e208_z.jpg

same with slightly thickened neck

26997183233_658f7c4e57_z.jpg

neck connector removed and wrapped
27506924052_a638258a23_z.jpg

Attachments

• 26997183233_658f7c4e57_z.jpg
    26997183233_658f7c4e57_z.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 269
hi barry ,yeah kits the best option for me posts monday get them today ,beats waiting 3 or 4 weeks wondering what im going to get back from china lol
super nice job on these heads ,cant wait to see your heat vision conversion on these

hi barry ,yeah kits the best option for me posts monday get them today ,beats waiting 3 or 4 weeks wondering what im going to get back from china lol
super nice job on these heads ,cant wait to see your heat vision conversion on these

I haven't ordered any yet. I was about to spend my spare cash on that $470 Delorean deal, lol.

i dont do face ache so at the risk of sounding like a shill in a commercial lol
looks great how much are they

I'd like to try . I wonder how proportions look. if anybody have Wolverine body and custom head please share. I will be more than thankful <3 HT does something with eyes they look alive, too detailed paint. bootlegs are nice,they can copy everything,textures...hair... but nobody can make enough details on eyes like originals have. this time eyebrows look different too.

Newest photo of Henry. He lost weigh and HT version looks exactly like him for me. look at those jaws and nose.
[MG]https://s33.postimg.org/4h8ujkg9r/sdf.png[/IMG]

I couldnt agree more..HT definately did an excellent job on the details of this figure eyes..overall the hs is perfectly fine and accurate..but if someone can paint a lil bit more thicker on the eyebrows then it will be perfect

Back