1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received an email that this would be charging in two weeks (June 23rd) as well. Bummed that I have to wait two more weeks, but happy that we finally received some sort of update on this figure.

As others have mentioned, I agree that the whole arbitrarily choosing who receives first dibs on the first shipment is a little odd. Not sure what the logic is there, but you'd think the logical order would be those who ordered first get dibs on the first shipment if there's a limited amount in that batch.

As someone else mentioned also, it's not unprecedented though that SSC gradually receives shipments of a particular figure at a time. The most recent example being Ultron Prime. He charged on May 27th for apparently everyone, but they only got an exclusive number in and only a few got their figure right when it charged, myself being one of those people even though I PO'd it months after it initially went up for PO. Others apparently have to wait until mid June.

Called sideshow, when I clicked pay remaining balance apparently that did nothing they still have me making my last payment next month. I asked them to push it through so I have to wait for the email. I ordered the combo pack in February.

Anyone here get the email who was on flex pay? I pushed my last payment through in May and when I called Sideshow they said mine is still shipping 6/23. When you guys login to your account does it show processing or shipping soon?

Anyone here get the email who was on flex pay? I pushed my last payment through in May and when I called Sideshow they said mine is still shipping 6/23. When you guys login to your account does it show processing or shipping soon?

I paid my last payment two days ago and it showed my order as processing. I just got the shipping soon email today.

I paid my last payment two days ago and it showed my order as processing. I just got the shipping soon email today.

Hmm. I know I pre-ordered the combo pack in February and I think my first two payments were March 5 and April 5. Then in May I got an email saying it was delayed so my next payment would be June 5 but I instead clicked pay in full. I think that's what set me back from getting this email despite the fact that SS customer support says it should ship 6/23 to me.

Got the Sideshow email for Supes today as well. Looking forward to getting my grubby paws on this one.

They need to fix the paying the balance option online. It seemed like it crossed some wires over there. Hopefully I don't get charged twice either.

after living with him at home for a day or so i dont know if i got a odd one but the head seemed long and thin ,bit too much above the eye brows ,i tried lowering the head on the neck post a little ,seems to me anway improves the overall look and seems to make the head seem more inscale to the body ,
27299527840_7303a7c82e_z.jpg

27576536375_7c8cf01d27_z.jpg

27299533860_61a4ddaf3d_z.jpg

27299543900_3026dce9eb_z.jpg

only problem is i keep thinking ray wilkins when i look at him lol

i think its the eye ,nose mouth and chin ratio ?

ray_wilkins118getty_980365c.jpg

2268886.jpg

Back