1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just one of those cheapo true type knock offs with the sculpted neck thickened with milliput to better match the head size ,,wolverine shirt ,bruce banner glasses ,the rest is just what i had in my parts bag ,no idea what they came from or where i got them lol

looking back at the pictures ,it might be cause i just slapped it together as a trial run that it looks bulky as the suit is stiff and really wants wetting down and fitting properly or more naturally looking

The moment I realized the movie was gonna be a flop, was when Bruce called the old dude that worked for him and had to tell him to leave the building. That was the first of many cringe worthy scenes. There were too many times that I immediately saw flaws in the writing, for the movie to be enjoyable. I really liked the batman warehouse fight scene, but outside of that, there really wasn't much to like. The movie was the definition of the saying "all style and no substence".

EXACTLY!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not seen nude superman yet. :D but you will see nude batman and his butt on June 28th . I promise. :D

iCUxsyC.jpg

What the ****? :lol

The moment I realized the movie was gonna be a flop, was when Bruce called the old dude that worked for him and had to tell him to leave the building. That was the first of many cringe worthy scenes. There were too many times that I immediately saw flaws in the writing, for the movie to be enjoyable. I really liked the batman warehouse fight scene, but outside of that, there really wasn't much to like. The movie was the definition of the saying "all style and no substence".

Hehe. Genius.

Nice but that is pretty much a recast of HT Barney Ross body. :lol

Recasting Rainman is bad but recasting HT is a-ok!!

From my understanding, HT contract the bodies out to a larger manufacturer. Generally, after a time, the manufacturer uses the same moulds to pump out the "bootlegs" to the general market. Could be erroneous info. But making moulds for a body would be a long process. The only way to know for sure is to take an official one apart and the "bootleg", and if the mould marks are the same, it came from the original moulds.

From my understanding, HT contract the bodies out to a larger manufacturer. Generally, after a time, the manufacturer uses the same moulds to pump out the "bootlegs" to the general market. Could be erroneous info. But making moulds for a body would be a long process. The only way to know for sure is to take an official one apart and the "bootleg", and if the mould marks are the same, it came from the original moulds.

Interesting, it's something I've been wondering about and this certainly makes sense.
One question remains though, the same people who sell these knockoff bodies also sell knockoff HT head sculpts and HT seems to be allowing it.

Not sure they can stop the sale of knockoffs - they can not sell the moullds?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can cast a head and create their own molds.
China is known to produce knockoffs of pretty much anything, that's a big industry and the laws there seem lenient in this regard.
They mostly copy foreign products but I suppose this leniency could also turn against their own productions.

Back