1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;8614432 said:
The problem is wrinkles covered with on his face.

You guys can use light to solve it and now looks much better(via internet)

Expression shouldn't be so angry,when Henry frowns he doesn't look like this
View attachment 263545

I believe he does when he do it like that tho..but the thing that awe me the most is that this sculpt is really look like a real person to me..

36bd97c47448d3247317006e92d50b89.jpg

Yeah except Superman actually appears just as tall as Batman in the Armoured suit, so they did a fair bit of manipulation with the heights there for Affleck to appear smaller, even though he's taller in real life.

MOS is way too tall for a 6'1 (henry cavill) man in a 1/6 scale so the new one is on the right scale i guess.

I know right. but its still weird to display them together . I love new figure its way better than MOS but I wish it was taller too. don't care about 1/6 much because I only collect Superman and he's god ,not human so bigger size was epic for me.

I know right. but its still weird to display them together . I love new figure its way better than MOS but I wish it was taller too. don't care about 1/6 much because I only collect Superman and he's god ,not human so bigger size was epic for me.

I wish henry was 6'6 like in the comic but yeah its great to have a supes figure lookin taller than the others..

The shoulders and arms look so much better, and I still like the MOS figure.

I like MOS figure too of course BvS is much better (to be realist ) but there is something with MOS. he has really good expression on his face,we can see different emotions from different angles. I really love this effect on head sculpt . also he is 10x better in person than on photos. Hope BvS figure has same effect in person. really wonder how the body looks without costume. proportions are really realistic.

new photo found on FB author Dean Knight

as I'm totally in love with new figure he still looks weird next to MOS because of height
View attachment 263603

I bought a Evil superman Christopher Reeve head and put it on the MOS body, looks pretty good. I used the MOS head for a custom clark Kent. Will use the BVS supes to go with the BVS batman

He also posted video

link2195

I will wait before some freak from China will make bootleg copy of BvS head for 23$ . and I will make regular Clark Kent/Henry Cavill figure, I wanted same with MOS but MOS head is too big for regular muscular cheap body. I think BvS head is small and it will fit regular bodies better.

I will wait before some freak from China will make bootleg copy of BvS head for 23$ . and I will make regular Clark Kent/Henry Cavill figure, I wanted same with MOS but MOS head is too big for regular muscular cheap body. I think BvS head is small and it will fit regular bodies better.[/QUOTE]

I think i put him in the Wolverines body, never really noticed the head being too big but I will look again when I get home. LOL:horror

Back