1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked and head is really same size if not bigger lol :D I have MOS bootleg head from ebay and it looks almost same. side by side difference is just in some textures and in hair details very slightly . if someone will add some paint it will be spot on. so I will by BvS version is someone will make it.

I'd love to see the body.

I agree about the heads, most after market sculpts are cast in resin and unless certain steps are taken resin shrinks.
It is a good thing in this case if one wants to put it on a regular body.

The head appears smaller than MOS.

I checked and head is really same size if not bigger lol :D I have MOS bootleg head from ebay and it looks almost same. side by side difference is just in some textures and in hair details very slightly . if someone will add some paint it will be spot on. so I will by BvS version is someone will make it.

Well, it depends on which head you have. Some bootlegs were reduced in size for production so they don't appear like bobble heads on regular bodies.

Well, it depends on which head you have. Some bootlegs were reduced in size for production so they don't appear like bobble heads on regular bodies.

I have MOS bootleg head which is same sized as original MOS. and other 3 I have, with glasses, and 2 with beards. they are smaller and fit wolverine body perfectly. appears BvS head is same size as MOS, from the photos.

Holy ****! The Mos Superman was huge. Which one is proper scale?

The consensus seems to be the BvS one is. The entire MoS line in general was pretty large. However, this didn't bother me for two reasons: One, I generally consolidate my figures by film, so as long as the figures are in scale with the other figures from that particular film line, then it's fine by me. And two, I think it really gives him (MoS Supes) a lot of shelf presence. He easily stands out among a lot of the other figures.

the box would be important if the figure was visible and you can display in box.but we can't so whatever. box is still nice,it would be better if it was dark blue instead red. I'd like to have second one too but as I'm not US resident this figure costs too expensive for me because of money exchange curse $ is expensive in my country. so I will wait bootleg head and will make custom for play. lol . I can't believe I'm saying this that before I though MOS was masterpiece. now he looks really as toy,next to him.

View attachment 263630
Dean Knight

This is a really cool picture!

The main thing that bothers me is the c-clamp stand that BvS Supes comes with. I'm generally not a fan of them as I prefer the standard u-shaped crotch grabber stands, since I'm more of a museum poser. Being that Supes only comes with the c-clamp stand and the base presumably only has the screw-in attachment for that style of stand, I'll have to get an extra BvS Batman base (which has the u-shaped cradle stand) whenever he releases and peel off the "Batman" name plate on the front and replace it with a Superman one.

attachment.php

Dean Knight

That's a great comparison pic. :duff

I saw White Glove Guy's review of this figure, I can't wait for Clip's take. Based on White Glove Guy's video, this appears to have limited articulation.

I wouldn't be shocked if all of the figures in this line share the same characteristics - great-looking costumes, strong sculpts and the poseability of a statue. :lol

That's a great comparison pic. :duff

I saw White Glove Guy's review of this figure, I can't wait for Clip's take. Based on White Glove Guy's video, this appears to have limited articulation.

I wouldn't be shocked if all of the figures in this line share the same characteristics - great-looking costumes, strong sculpts and the poseability of a statue. :lol

Was this on youtube?

Really great release from HT :clap . Tremendous upgrade from MoS, pretty much perfect Superman

I don't think this will long enough before sold out, make up your mind guys.

Agreed. This figure is just gorgeous. Looks better than the MoS figure, and I still think MoS Supes is a gorgeous figure.

Back