1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait before some freak from China will make bootleg copy of BvS head for 23$ . and I will make regular Clark Kent/Henry Cavill figure, I wanted same with MOS but MOS head is too big for regular muscular cheap body. I think BvS head is small and it will fit regular bodies better.

I think i put him in the Wolverines body, never really noticed the head being too big but I will look again when I get home. LOL:horror[/QUOTE]

ahah yes I was going to buy same body but head is big. depends which outfit he wears I think in regular Clark's outfit it looks fine but I was going to use regular t shirt and pants so he looked big headed. BvS head will fig Wolverine body without any size issues.

The figure looks soo good!
I was only gonna get it if my wait list on the two pack went through, but I'll probably get it anyway.

That ugly box still really bothers me. It should reflect the movie like the MOS box does, or just look like the rest of the BvS marketing. The face off shot with Supes on one box and Bats on the other

^^
I know some people care about the box art/design but all my boxes go in the closet so it doesn't bother me, could care less, but I agree, it's a weird choice for a film with a much darker tone (pun intended). I actually didn't like that BvS poster with the two face-to-face in front of a blue sky backdrop, just felt really off. :lol

I think we spoke earlier, mine converted recently so there's a good chance yours will. Depending on how I figure out the display, I may get a 2nd one, 1 to go w/ the trinity, the other in a battle pose w/ armored bats, but there's no rush because I wouldn't need a 2nd kryptonite, although if its still around if I decide to order #2, I'll probably just part it out.

I went on the wait-list for the Batman Superman 2 pack on March 24th. What do you think are my chances of it converting?

^^
I think we spoke earlier, mine converted recently so there's a good chance yours will.

If you could let me know when you went on the wait list, I would appreciate it.

the box would be important if the figure was visible and you can display in box.but we can't so whatever. box is still nice,it would be better if it was dark blue instead red. I'd like to have second one too but as I'm not US resident this figure costs too expensive for me because of money exchange curse $ is expensive in my country. so I will wait bootleg head and will make custom for play. lol . I can't believe I'm saying this that before I though MOS was masterpiece. now he looks really as toy,next to him.

13179074_10154211255864703_1648937780099300449_n.jpg
Dean Knight

the box would be important if the figure was visible and you can display in box.but we can't so whatever. box is still nice,it would be better if it was dark blue instead red. I'd like to have second one too but as I'm not US resident this figure costs too expensive for me because of money exchange curse $ is expensive in my country. so I will wait bootleg head and will make custom for play. lol . I can't believe I'm saying this that before I though MOS was masterpiece. now he looks really as toy,next to him.

View attachment 263630

Love the set up. Figure looks awesome. is that 1/4th Batman or just closer to screen? lol

Rather than waiting for a discount I think I'll order next month, closer to when he starts shipping. This looks too awesome to wait for Spook or something.

I wish he was tall as MOS, its weird that BvS one is shorter. its same character played same actor

Just give BVS longer feet pegs like MOS has.
Both figure have the same MOS base body ( BVS has new forearms shoulders and thighs add on).
Got a picture of the nude body from taobao.

Head is as big as MOS.
You ll have to wait for knockoffs to maybe get a regular sized head for your custom on regular bodies.

Last edited:
Just give BVS longer feet pegs like MOS has.
Both figure have the same MOS base body ( BVS has new forearms shoulders and thighs add on).

Head is as big as MOS.
You ll have to wait for knockoffs to maybe get a regular sized head for your custom on regular bodies.

I have all Cavill heads. it looks smaller but maybe because of hair. if you have naked body pic please post. (figure's not yours)

Head is as big as MOS.

I'd love to see the body.

I agree about the heads, most after market sculpts are cast in resin and unless certain steps are taken resin shrinks.
It is a good thing in this case if one wants to put it on a regular body.

Back