1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your two-packs don't convert, you can always buy them separately. SS still has both exclusive versions up for pre-order. Unless the tech cowl is that important to you, then I guess waiting is the only option. Or you could buy it separately. I wouldn't wait too long though, because you could get "Ant-Man'd" and this bad boy go in to WL soon after it starts to ship. Glad I got Ant-Man when I did. It's f'n amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your two-packs don't convert, you can always buy them separately. SS still has both exclusive versions up for pre-order. Unless the tech cowl is that important to you, then I guess waiting is the only option. Or you could buy it separately. I wouldn't wait too long though, because you could get "Ant-Man'd" and this bad boy go in to WL soon after it starts to ship. Glad I got Ant-Man when I did. It's f'n amazing.

yep i am waitlisted but will po the exclusives today anyhow

Yeah man. Definitely pull the pin on the grenade sooner rather than later. :)

this box is mehh. The mos box was simple, clean, and fit the tone of the movie. This almost seems like a Reeve-era design.

this box is mehh. The mos box was simple, clean, and fit the tone of the movie. This almost seems like a Reeve-era design.

Agreed. The MoS box was far superior to this one. The box for this one does not fit the tone of the film at all and like you said, seems like it fits more of a Reeve-era Superman.

Also love the magnetic fasteners on the MoS boxes, similar to that of a DX box.

Agreed. The MoS box was far superior to this one. The box for this one does not fit the tone of the film at all and like you said, seems like it fits more of a Reeve-era Superman.

Also love the magnetic fasteners on the MoS boxes, similar to that of a DX box.

But the Reeves box is the ultimate Superman box. I think Ant-Man is the second best box ever. The art on that box is effing amazing. Too bad he isn't articulated

The box is just bad design, full stop.

Yeah, the Ant-Man box is one of the best designs to date. Really nice.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

But the Reeves box is the ultimate Superman box. I think Ant-Man is the second best box ever. The art on that box is effing amazing. Too bad he isn't articulated

I personally like the MoS box the best for Superman, even over the Reeve box. I like the Arctic design on it with the sunrise in the background, with the S glyph in the forefront.

Then that's probably why I prefer it to the MOS box I guess. Anyway, it's what inside that counts, not the box.

My sentiments as well. I display the figure, not the box. The box gets stored away.

The MoS one does, in my opinion. While the Reeve box is cool, it's also needlessly voluminous. The MoS Supes box just appeals to me more because the Arctic design even applies to Reeve Supes.

I give up :lol We differ. I like the MOS box, but a Superman action figure in a box shaped like his logo... that is freaking how you do it. This was my first figure and I just couldn't believe it when I opened up the brown shipper. I was stunned. Nothing has come close since. Maybe the Iron Giant box...

I give up :lol We differ. I like the MOS box, but a Superman action figure in a box shaped like his logo... that is freaking how you do it. This was my first figure and I just couldn't believe it when I opened up the brown shipper. I was stunned. Nothing has come close since. Maybe the Iron Giant box...

The Reeve box is the ultimate box. Period. Nothing HT has ever done comes close to it- big, gaudy, impressive.

Godfather and Samurai Predator is right up there.

The art on the Joker BR 2.0 is also a fave.

Though I like the overall presentation of the DX packaging. The custom foam, little cover inserts, and the magnet flap covers. The smell of that newly opened HT foam and chemicals is really something.

What do you mean you give up? Give up in doing what? One stating their personal preference or opinion isn't a competition. :lol

Back