1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting the tech cowl even though I ordered them separate! Yes! [emoji2]

P.S. Just kidding. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this MOS sculpt really takes my nerves off, and costume and everything looks too different from Prototype I hate this and will kill myself it we will be trolled. as it was before about MOS. he looks totally different from prototype. better or worse still can't discover

Well poop on me. Lol. Damn I actually didn't know that. I only looked through the description maybe once. I must have been blind. In hindsight I guess maybe I would have opted for it if it was free, but I'm not big on selling accessories, and again I really had no interest in the tech cowl, so I'm still happy nonetheless. [emoji106]

I don't think anyone suggested you sell the tech cowl. They were just wondering why you didn't just order the Exclusive set since you would have received more exclusive items at no additional cost lol. Too late now though hehe

I don't think anyone suggested you sell the tech cowl. They were just wondering why you didn't just order the Exclusive set since you would have received more exclusive items at no additional cost lol. Too late now though hehe

Yeah, in hind site I wish I would've seen that. It's always nice to get a free accessory. I had no idea it came in addition to the other accessories already. That's awesome. However the two pack does ship a little later. So I would miss out on getting the Superman a little earlier. I'm still happy though for the most part because I didn't really want the cowl anyway. [emoji106]

I think someone called to confirm that the two pack when it ships, they still ship separately. So if Superman is released earlier you'll get him with the led kryptonite and Batman will ship with the sniper rifle and tech cowl. =)

You can always order the wait listed two pack? At this early point it still might go through.

I think someone called to confirm that the two pack when it ships, they still ship separately. So if Superman is released earlier you'll get him with the led kryptonite and Batman will ship with the sniper rifle and tech cowl. =)

yep that is how it works- two seperate boxes- I originally thought it was two figures in a single box...

That's how it's always been :huh: I explained it in another thread a couple weeks ago (maybe in another BvS thread?)... but yea, it was never a two pack, just a special offer if you POed both of them at the same time

*The 1/6th scale Batman Tech Cowl will be packaged in the 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure for eligible customers

Who knows. Maybe they'll see I already got the superman and confuse an order and send me a tech cowl with my Bats in July. Lol. [emoji48]

I'm getting the tech cowl even though I ordered them separate! Yes! [emoji2]

P.S. Just kidding. Lol

Wait, so you can order them separately and ask Sideshow to upgrade the Batman to include the tech cowl?

A buddy of mine was privileged enough to to see an early IMAX show of this last night, and he's raving about it. The critics are kind of pooping on it, however fanboys like me are loving it. Have a feeling all the BVS figs are going to move quickly after this weekend...except for the Kim Kardashian Wonder Woman that is. Lol.

A buddy of mine was privileged enough to to see an early IMAX show of this last night, and he's raving about it. The critics are kind of pooping on it, however fanboys like me are loving it. Have a feeling all the BVS figs are going to move quickly after this weekend...except for the Kim Kardashian Wonder Woman that is. Lol.

Critics seem to disparage anything that Snyder puts out. And critics are paid to watch a movie so they can do exactly that; criticize it.

All that matters is if it's good to you.

^
Without a doubt. Critics have their "standards".

I can't wait for this movie though. I even named my son Kal-EL. Have read just about every Batman and Superman comic known to man. I may have to dress up when I see this movie on Thursday. Lol.

Nah, Wonder Woman is always sold out at my local toys r us in the barbie section.

In all reality reviewers always compare Marvel and DC like they go hand in hand when they really don't, most reviews are like meh THis has nothing on marvel movies and non biased ones love it completely.

^
Without a doubt. Critics have their "standards".

I can't wait for this movie though. I even named my son Kal-EL. Have read just about every Batman and Superman comic known to man. I may have to dress up when I see this movie on Thursday. Lol.

You're not Nicholas Cage by any chance are you?

Back