1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me and like I said, I have no interest in the tech cowl. Moreover I wanted the kryptonite and the rifle that come with the separate exclusives. I'm a big fan of Miller's Dark Knight run, so having the rifle was really important to me. The battery powered kryptonite is the bees knees too. Lol. Not looking to spend that kind of money on a two pack just to make a small % of money back by selling the cowl, and then have nothing exclusive left. Lol. I plan on posing the crap out these guys with the exclusives included in the separate packages.

I can't wait. However everyone has a different purpose in why they buy figures, so to each their own as they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're the same price, you'd be getting the cowl for free. Who doesn't like free things? :dunno :lol

f37751f1b3f30437c154f8a96102f235.jpg
Free Tech Cowl? Can't wait lol

They're the same price, you'd be getting the cowl for free. Who doesn't like free things? :dunno :lol

Yeah they both equal $445 as a set or individually. Originally I had ordered just both of the Batman figures since I have the MOS figure but I decided I wanted the cowl and kryptonite and plus the new updated suit so I called Sideshow and told them I wanted to cancel my solo Batman order and replace it with the combo pack and they allowed it. I would've said you could have called Sideshow and told them the same thing I did but its too late now. I did this well over a month ago.

How much money did you save ordering them separately vs ordering the set?
It looks like the price you paid for buying them individually would have amounted to being the same price you would have paid buying the set?

It wasn't about saving money for me. Like I said earlier, I wanted the separate exclusives for the accessories. Absolutely no interest in the tech cowl. If I wanted to, I could have probably bought the set, sold the tech cowl, and then rooted through eBay to see if I could find the kryptonite and the rifle for the figures, but I'd probably just break even or even end up paying more, which makes no sense imo.

Copied and pasted from my post above. Lol.

"It wasn't about saving money for me. Like I said earlier, I wanted the separate exclusives for the accessories. Absolutely no interest in the tech cowl. If I wanted to, I could have probably bought the set, sold the tech cowl, and then rooted through eBay to see if I could find the kryptonite and the rifle for the figures, but I'd probably just break even or even end up paying more, which makes no sense imo."

Yeah they both equal $445 as a set or individually. Originally I had ordered just both of the Batman figures since I have the MOS figure but I decided I wanted the cowl and kryptonite and plus the new updated suit so I called Sideshow and told them I wanted to cancel my solo Batman order and replace it with the combo pack and they allowed it. I would've said you could have called Sideshow and told them the same thing I did but its too late now. I did this well over a month ago.

I was just saying how ordering them individually didn't make any sense. If you get them together (which is the same price) you get the additional cowl for free. Are you suggesting I call sideshow for you? LMFAO.

It wasn't about saving money for me. Like I said earlier, I wanted the separate exclusives for the accessories. Absolutely no interest in the tech cowl. If I wanted to, I could have probably bought the set, sold the tech cowl, and then rooted through eBay to see if I could find the kryptonite and the rifle for the figures, but I'd probably just break even or even end up paying more, which makes no sense imo.

The combo pack includes the exclusive accessories, not only do you get the cowl, but the rifle and kryptonite are included as well.

The combo pack includes the exclusive accessories, not only do you get the cowl, but the rifle and kryptonite are included as well.

^this is correct. I asked sideshow this when I cancelled my order of just batman and switched it to the combo pack, they said you get all 3 accessories.

Well poop on me. Lol. Damn I actually didn't know that. I only looked through the description maybe once. I must have been blind. In hindsight I guess maybe I would have opted for it if it was free, but I'm not big on selling accessories, and again I really had no interest in the tech cowl, so I'm still happy nonetheless. [emoji106]

I waited too long and am mad at myself the two pack is sold out(for now) however I can't even find a waitlist on the two pack...huh?

Well you could try to just order the exclusive supes and bats figures and see if that gets it for you. :dunno That is how they show in our order history, split up.

That won't work because our order was limited to 1 per customer.

I wonder though. I ordered both exclusives separately before the the two pack went into WL. And both figures are limited to one per customer as well. However the two pack is probably categorized in their system another way though. Maybe. I'm going to call SS in a bit just to ask. Lol.

Back