1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys,I have a question. its first time I ordered from Sideshow. my MOS figure I got from ebay.
I used 15$ discount and total price for Superman is 195$. (no shipping cost yet.) but when you are making pre-order you are charged - non refundable 21$. I don't understand is that 21$ for making preorder. or I will be charget 195-21 + shipping in total? cz in the total price there is still 195$. sorry for my English.

Hello guys,I have a question. its first time I ordered from Sideshow. my MOS figure I got from ebay.
I used 15$ discount and total price for Superman is 195$. (no shipping cost yet.) but when you are making pre-order you are charged - non refundable 21$. I don't understand is that 21$ for making preorder. or I will be charget 195-21 + shipping in total? cz in the total price there is still 195$. sorry for my English.

No it's taken from the grand total. So you paid $21, now you will pay the balance of $183 plus shipping.

That's great to hear that the two-pack sold out. I was thinking about getting it for the last few months, however I decided to just order the Ex-Supes and Bats separate because I had no interest in the tech-cowl. Pre-ordered the regular Armored Bats too because I love Miller's Dark Knight run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear that the two-pack sold out. I was thinking about getting it for the last few months, however I decided to just order the Ex-Supes and Bats separate because I had no interest in the tech-cowl. Pre-ordered the regular Armored Bats too because I love Miller's Dark Knight run.

That's what I did as well. I just ordered the EX Supes and EX Bats separately.

Why would you order both Exclusives separately? :dunno

You're getting the cowl as an extra, plus things like that fetch for crazy prices on ebay.

Is the two-pack with the tech cowl sold out? I can't see it anymore on sideshow.

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 9.59.20 AM.jpg

Yeah, WL and sold out/not available are not the same thing gj1980. But you deleted your post about it being sold out/not available. Not sure why you posted about what a WL is, I think most here know how it works..

It's clarifying what wait listed was vs it being sold out rdean.
Simple as that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's clarifying what wait listed was vs it being sold out rdean.
Simple as that.

I see gj. and maybe Ppk487, that or it's the bloody re-sellers & scalpers, and it just went on WL so pretty likely to convert if someone gets on now..

Maybe if the movie ended up sucking balls (highly unlikely) people will cancel their preorders.

Why would you order both Exclusives separately? :dunno

You're getting the cowl as an extra, plus things like that fetch for crazy prices on ebay.

For me and like I said, I have no interest in the tech cowl. Moreover I wanted the kryptonite and the rifle that come with the separate exclusives. I'm a big fan of Miller's Dark Knight run, so having the rifle was really important to me. The battery powered kryptonite is the bees knees too. Lol. Not looking to spend that kind of money on a two pack just to make a small % of money back by selling the cowl, and then have nothing exclusive left. Lol. I plan on posing the crap out these guys with the exclusives included in the separate packages.

I can't wait. However everyone has a different purpose in why they buy figures, so to each their own as they say.

LOL, happens all the time...all the time......

Good or bad I don't think I'll be selling anything, I love these figures, but if people decide to jump ship, I'll be there to save the day for a low price. Hehe. Lol

How much money did you save ordering them separately vs ordering the set?
It looks like the price you paid for buying them individually would have amounted to being the same price you would have paid buying the set?

Back