1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great sculpt. He's the greatest superhero, and the sculpt shows him in a rare, slightly angry way.
He could beat anyone, and is only tempered by his own moral code. It's great to see him look angry, lol.

I get he had a similar hairstyle, but it doesn't look as pronounced on promotional pictures as on this figure.

I suppose it could be the eyes, but something about the sculpt just feels a bit off to me.

I think those promo pics didnt gave this sculpt enough justice tho because the cam lightning makes the eyes looks a bit off. But lookin at from jc.hong pic with the natural lightning condition it does look like henry and i think hot toys has nailed the headsculpt especially those eyes but not sure bout the eyebrows tho should've been slightly thicker and curvy. But overall,it does look more henry cavill than the mos one.

Will the Special Edition pack/set ship together? Or will they be separate as the order is for 2 separate figures it seems after you add to cart? Just wondering if we will have to pay shipping for each one, or combined.

Will the Special Edition pack/set ship together? Or will they be separate as the order is for 2 separate figures it seems after you add to cart? Just wondering if we will have to pay shipping for each one, or combined.

I called and asked Sideshow they said they will ship separate. Superman comes with the kryptonite and Batman with the cowl and rifle.

I called and asked Sideshow they said they will ship separate. Superman comes with the kryptonite and Batman with the cowl and rifle.

Thanks for that info. So I guess the only way to get that special edition cowl is to order them together? We can't purchase each separately?

Thanks for that info. So I guess the only way to get that special edition cowl is to order them together? We can't purchase each separately?

Nope, its a Sideshow exclusive. Unless you got it on eBay after its release but I'm sure they'd hammer you for the figure. I could see sellers asking $300 and up for Batman with all the exclusive items.

guys as I posted before. I'm not in USA for 2 month and can't get my figure if he will be shipped so early. so what to do? I asked Sideshow about it,have not got answer back yet. should I cancel pre-order? :S or what to do. will I get any email notification when they are going to ship it?

Cancel preorder and order again later? I think Superman will not sold out anytime soon

guys as I posted before. I'm not in USA for 2 month and can't get my figure if he will be shipped so early. so what to do? I asked Sideshow about it,have not got answer back yet. should I cancel pre-order? :S or what to do. will I get any email notification when they are going to ship it?

You our don't have a friend you could get it sent to a doi could get it later from them?

here is what Sideshow answered

We are definitely not sending this item out next week. We cannot speak for what Hot Toys is doing; so we cannot say if they are releasing their figure in China next week or not.

Normally we would have some kind of information though, stating that the item will be on its way to us if they were releasing it next week, so it does seem a little odd. Either way; we do not have the product yet and it is not on it's way to us, so we will not be processing and shipping this item out next week.

Hopefully that gives you some piece of mind. Please reply if you need any additional help!

You our don't have a friend you could get it sent to a doi could get it later from them?
unfortunately I don't have anyone,to be trusted.I'm not from USA, I use forwarder company for USA orders, I did such a thing with limited edition disney doll.and my'' friend '' is list forever. :D lol

Cancel preorder and order again later? I think Superman will not sold out anytime soon
I don't want to cancel because I ordered Sideshow Exclusive version and he will be sold out quickly. but if I will not have any Plan B I should cancel it,than lost money and figure together. but as Sideshow answered they are not going to ship him so soon.

Sideshow ships via UPS. If they ship your figure before you're back in the USA, then go to the UPS website and redirect the figure to be delivered to a UPS Store and held there. Problem solved.

Sideshow ships via UPS. If they ship your figure before you're back in the USA, then go to the UPS website and redirect the figure to be delivered to a UPS Store and held there. Problem solved.

thank you !

P.S. sideshow just emailed me that there will not be problem.,they can hold my package. but its not still possible that Superman will be shipped so early.they will email me if something happens.

I'm using online shopping for years,but I have never met such a worm customer service ever. they can understand your situation and what you feel. every other customer service is full with bastards and rude people. I'm very pleased with Sideshow.

Sideshow usually takes two months to ship their products after Hot Toys announces a figures release. I don't think they're at liberty to say when Hot Toys will release any figure. Best person to ask is Hot Toys.

On another note, it only took 3 weeks for Hot Toys to release AoU WM after announcing the preorder.

So it's anyone's guess how early or how soon that BvS Superman figure will be released. Keeping in mind that similar to the AoU WM, Hot Toys didn't have to modify too many things to release this new BvS Superman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought both Batman and Superman were slated for Q3... I don't know where this immediately release jazz came from. Nowhere official anyway.

Yeah it's definitely no where official. The buzz started after kidadult/Tony Cheung hinted it's release soon. Even selling early preorders claiming it'll be released either beginning of last week or this week. So time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

switch your order to flexpay and choose a 2 part payment plan.

As much as I want this figure, part of me actually hopes it just stays on track for when it's supposed to be released. At least I won't feel like it was potentially rushed out simply to arrive in time for the film.

However, if it looks amazing and can still release earlier than expected, I'm all for it of course.

Back