1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know which I'm more disappointed in, this or Batman. I had originally pre-ordered the MOS figure, but then cancelled. After a friend of mine got it and I liked how it looked in hand I almost bought him again since there were several opportunities for decent discounts on him, but I decided to wait to see how this version turned out. If I decide I need a Superman looks like I'll be tracking down a MOS version over this..... or wait for the next JL version. And so much for movie surprises. There's no doubt now that Lex is in possession of Kryptonite from the scene we saw in the trailer but couldn't quite tell. Oh well. I have a feeling the movie is gonna be a huge letdown anyway.

This Superman is awesome for me. If they have fixed the tall the product is perfect. Very improved.

I think it looks great. The sculpt looks good in the close-up shots and the cape design looks much better than the MOS version.

I already have the MOS version so this one will have to be heavily discounted for me to pick it up.

The sculpt is a joke, and not a funny one at that.

12373252_10153207379982344_8518157922173676819_n.jpg

this is the only angle that looks like Henry Cavill.

Pretty underwhelmed with both this and Batman. I wanted Supes to be perfect but it looks like HT is going to go down the bright red cape route again and that head sculpt looks like a cross between Tom Welling and the Sideshow 1/6 Supes. I'll be getting this regardless but I'm going to pass on Bats.

Back